• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Music on what Stage?

Supamahn

Smash Rookie
Now that Phantom Wings new hack is released, we can now input our own music into the game without burning an ISO onto a DVD! Yay :D

Now I'm wondering, what music are you going to put on what stage?

So far I've put Rundas Battle from MP3 onto Frigrate Orpheon and put Survive from Budokai Tenkaichi 3 to replace my main menu theme.

PS, To those who don't have this new hack, sucks to be you xP

GLAMBERT

Smash Rookie
I'm going to put Whole Lotta Love by Adam Lambert on every stage!

GALE 14

Smash Journeyman
i like ff7 battle theme and so but in Brawl?
promised pain or the battle theme from eternal sonata

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
ItzMalik, I'D like to know where PhantomWings' hack can be found AND what risks it poses on my Wii system.

Anyways, to answer the question, I'd add F-ZERO GX: Like a Snake to Port Town Aero Dive, bLiNd: Temple Trance to Hyrule Temple, and OverClocked Remix: Hedgehog Heaven: Emerald Nights to Green Hill Zone.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Beat the Angel from Tales of Symphonia on FD and I'm on a Boat for Pirate Ship.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
i appreciate what Nintendo's got for each stage. Well, except for Smashville, nothing is great to fight to.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
i appreciate what Nintendo's got for each stage. Well, except for Smashville, nothing is great to fight to.
I like the music on Smashville because of that. It's cool but its not really fit for fighting. Speaking of the music on smashville; this one time me and a friend who isn't really into games were playing on smashville. I was using random (Ike I believe) and he was link. So we get the level and The Roost is the song we got. So after I 3 stock him (keep in mind he isn't into games) he says
"whoa the song from two girls one cup is in this game?"
i lol'd for a while.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
I put DJ Comet's Red Alert on Final Destination!!!

You will never beat that ****!

Also Anthouse's beat in pokestadium...

mmm... you can't really fight that either...

RaffoNara

Smash Rookie
I'd put Porky means buisness on Giygas FD :D

too bad there is no code for pal :/

Top Bottom