• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What move is better

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Tipper is stronger and I believe it also has a better trajectory (especially near the edges if spaced properly), but I may be making that up.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
I'd definetly go with the shield breaker, not because of strength, but because it has a more upward trajectory when tipped. With the foward smash the closer you get to the tip the lower the angle of trajectory. With the shield breaker it's the opposite. That, and if Jigglypuff wakes up and sheilds the sheild breaker will break it and Jigglypuff will die from her sheild break glitch.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
^^^ That would be funny, to barely live for a shield, and then die...

It is not a glitch, it was like that in the origanal, that is why her shield is so big

goateeguy

Smash Ace
I think soul breaker is stronger, but 1. it takes longer to charge, and 2. the fsmash gets stronger faster. Besides, what idiot would run into a move that takes like 5 seconds to charge?

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
I think soul breaker is stronger, but 1. it takes longer to charge, and 2. the fsmash gets stronger faster. Besides, what idiot would run into a move that takes like 5 seconds to charge?
We're talking about a sleeping Jigglypuff here. We can definetly wait for the sheild breaker (not soul breaker) to charge because she should be waking up as it hits. If you need speed use the smash, but in the senerio we're talking about we have almost ten seconds anyway. You can also use it for edgeguarding or a weak "smash" in mid air.

Klowne

Smash Journeyman
Doesn't it take too long to fully charge a shield breaker? Even if you started charging it the instant jiggs misses a rest, it would still fall a bit short if i'm thinking correctly.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
just use ur charged b attack, if jiggs shields it when its fully charged, jiggs' shield breaks, bounces off the ground and auto ko at 0% anyway.

its hard to take ur time and precisely throw in a tipper, just get in there with a sh and charge ur b.

Top Bottom