• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what luigi **** looks like

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Lol that was one horrible Diddy. That guy who used wigi seemed very flexible in using him. It seems like Upthrow does have some uses after all but Dthrow is better for racking up damage. That Diddy clearly does not know how to shield or use banana game at all

Razz113

Smash Cadet
well he did attempt cant blame him for that. kudos on losing street fighter style lol.

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
It was a friendly guys, take it easy.

And I don’t up throw anymore, only down throw. Oh and yes I do use up tilted f smashes when it's necessary.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
hey... I saw the A to Fire Jump Punch... is that a real combo, and if so, when's the best time to use it? Everytime i try it, my opponent blocks the FJP and punishes accordingly.

Razz113

Smash Cadet
dont make it predictable that s the best way to use it. i like spotdodging then FJP, or evasive roll towards opponent and FJp. the punch just messes with their mind, u might try it once then after that go, jab> Jab> grab kuz they r use to shielding and then when u think they arent gonna shield just FJP for the Kill.

Lanuigi

Smash Cadet
I really like both WeeG and Ultra Luigi's video, learned alot from it

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
This video has a ton of concepts new Luigi players should grasp: Spacing with Short Hops more than Rolling. The sweet and simple Shorthop dAir/fAir to nAir combo. The Jab Grab. "Walk, don't Run" (what''s the rush?)... or more importantly "Hop, don't Walk." Following your Fireballs. And if you're willing to risk it... sliding into a Jab to Fire Jump Punch.

GG Ultra Luigi.
PS. I used to live in Oxnard; OHS was my Hive.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
This video has a ton of concepts new Luigi players should grasp: Spacing with Short Hops more than Rolling. The sweet and simple Shorthop dAir/fAir to nAir combo. The Jab Grab. "Walk, don't Run" (what''s the rush?)... or more importantly "Hop, don't Walk." Following your Fireballs. And if you're willing to risk it... sliding into a Jab to Fire Jump Punch.

GG Ultra Luigi.
PS. I used to live in Oxnard; OHS was my Hive.
Was it nesscary to bump I think 21 day old thread (?)

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
Was it nesscary to bump I think 21 day old thread (?)
Hippie you always get people for that you know that xD. But yeah, I think most if not all of the aforementioned concepts could have been found watching videos in the STICKIED video thread.

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Wasn't Ultra on the power rankings at some point in time? Where are you on the brawl scene ultra!?! We need more tourny results =p Anyway, good stuff I hope to see more competetive Luigi vids, and I REALLY hope to have some of my own up soon, but I need some money for a cable first...

Top Bottom