• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What just happened?

kongajinken

Smash Cadet
I was walking towards my armor piecies and I tried picking it up, but when I picked it up I instantly dash kicked in the opposite direction with the armor piece in hand.

I stress instantly, there was no lag, I just did it like I had been running in the opposite direction to begin with.

How did I do that?

Ørion

Smash Ace
Without a video, i'm not completely sure what you are describing. It could be something in the buffer system of brawl though, if not i dont know what it was. (If i'm right in what happened).

Vro

Smash Lord
That's my only guess, that you buffered the command.You were probably pressing A many times while trying to pick up the pieces.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
You tapped back with the control stick and down on the C-stick. That's an auto-dash attack.

Top Bottom