• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your least favorite character and map to play as

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
:4lucario::4pacman: are my least favorites.

Stages... The obvious GCO and Palutena's Temple. And also I'm not a fan of Pac-Maze in 3DS or Skyworld.
Going to add :rosalina: and :4olimar:. Which is weird because I loved Olimar in Brawl but the changes he had between games feel like a major step down

MarioFireRed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MarioFireRed
3DS FC
5026-4457-8398
To this day I can't fathom myself playing Wii Fit Trainer.

As for stages, since I only own the 3DS version, I hate Pac-Maze both as the original stage and its omega form.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I don't like playing as any map. They all don't have any moves and just float in the sky.

Joking aside, I don't like playing as Ness, Rosalina, Rob, Zero Suit, Olimar, or Ike.
As for a stage... I dunno, I don't really have issues with any stage.

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
Besides the oft-maligned 75m and Pyrosphere, my least favorite stage (especially with 4 or fewer players) is unquestionably Gaur Plain. I don't think there's another stage in the series this bereft of a solid middle ground, with the exception of gimmicky stages like 75m and Hanenbow which have their own problems. Compared to the other stage bosses, Metal Face is super un-imposing, but that's more due to his sticking to one side of the stage than to him having avoidable or telegraphed attacks.

As for characters, Fox is probably the most perennially against my playstyle; but Little Mac, Wii Fit Trainer, and Meta Knight are probably my least favorites, the former due to his absolute dependence on staying grounded (which I find not fun at all, especially since I do tend to like the more dynamic stages within bounds of reason), and the latter two due to overall underwhelming damage and range. Admittedly, WFT is still fun to joke around with if playing with other people that are worthless at her/him too.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
So yeah, I cannot use Wii Fit Trainer. I'm not necessarily proficient or good with most characters, but I can get the hang of and use anyone, EXCEPT WFT. WFT is just so awkward and strange.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
So yeah, I cannot use Wii Fit Trainer. I'm not necessarily proficient or good with most characters, but I can get the hang of and use anyone, EXCEPT WFT. WFT is just so awkward and strange.
This seems to be a common thing, though I don't really get why. Why do YOU personally have issues with controlling the character?

So confused :drshrug:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
This seems to be a common thing, though I don't really get why. Why do YOU personally have issues with controlling the character?

So confused :drshrug:
The animations, hitbox placement and timing of attacks is far from conventional. I get that a lot of characters have some weird attacks, but for WFT it's the whole moveset. I found the down smash actually more effective for me when you're TURNED AWAY from the opponent, which is so bizarre.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
The animations, hitbox placement and timing of attacks is far from conventional. I get that a lot of characters have some weird attacks, but for WFT it's the whole moveset. I found the down smash actually more effective for me when you're TURNED AWAY from the opponent, which is so bizarre.
lol yeah, that stuff does sound all verrrry weird. i guess playing WFT takes a lot of... adapting to their odd hitboxes. I do like that their hurtbox is so small though.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Yeah a friend of mine mains WFT alongside another character or two and I am just amazed he manages to do so well, because WFT is far from my type of character. On Randoms I can pick anyone up, although Lucario is probably the most boring, WFT is just... out there.

I guess by definition of this thread's OP I actually dislike Lucario more, simply because I find him so dull personally, but the lack of me being able to use WFT is definitely a huge hindrance. For now.

As for stages I still hate 75m above and beyond everything else.

aquaticpineapples

Smash Apprentice
:4pacman::4robinm::4olimar:.

I absolutely hate :4pacman:'s moveset and find it boring to play him.

:4robinm:is just slow and I never really had the time to figure out how :4olimar: works

And 75m is utter bull****. Unlike Palutena's Temple and the great cave, you can't even play on it at a casual level, the whole match is pretty much just accidentally climbing ladders, getting hit by springs and the fire things, and trying not to fall off the platforms.

Last edited:

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
Little mac because i'm all about the air. 75m I am convinced is hatred incarnate.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
:4fox::4falco::4rob: :4zelda::4pikachu::4ganondorf::4falcon::4diddy::4dedede: everything about them I hate, from the voice to how they play. 75m and Mushrooms Kingdom are horrible.

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
Greninja, omega Kalo league...just makes sense. The match is more hype since I am in my environment : )

Top Bottom