• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what is there to do 1-player?

goateeguy

Smash Ace
Sorry if this is a redundant question, the search says the words are "either too long, too short, or very common", so i cant tell.

Anyway, ive kinda run dry on SSBM ideas. When my friends can play, its all good, but alone i get bored in the first 10 minutes. Level 9 fights make me alarmingly noobish very quickly, ive already beaten event 51 with my fav characters, the wireframe stuff is just dull, and practicing my advanced techniques in training mode is even more boring than everything else ive just described. What can i do? :confused:

homsar

Smash Ace
Try to get highscores in all the event matchs/target test/homerun contest?

Also, I practice advanced techs vs. lvl 1 and if I want possible interuption, lvl 5.

Razed

Smash Ace
I practice teching on super sudden death underneath Hyrule (vs computer X)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yea i say becoming a hero would be pretty cool, idk find friends haha, just call them and bug them to play

pdk

Smash Lord
might as well practice dumb **** like going under the stage with samus

or go to tourneys, take your pick

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
work on high scores in Break the Targets, Home Run Contest, and Multi-Man Melee. If you're bored of doing that, play a different game or just do something else.

mario-man

Smash Lord
I just play against a lvl. six Fox with my Mario. I also have been doing target test to get really low times. I think now I'm going to beat event 51 again, but this time with Mario, and not Jiggs.

goateeguy

Smash Ace
Yes it does indeed. Lol

I did it!! I beat event 51 with Mario!! W00t W00t!!
ive already beat event 51 with my main, and it made me realize how thouroughly stupid computers can be. theres a thing on youtube of a falco jumping off the edge and shining to slow his fall. At that instant, the mewtwo gets pushed off while charging a shadow ball, bowser misses an aerial and doesn't bother trying to recover, and ganon up-bs off to try and intercept u. He did that 3 times and beat it in 30 seconds.

mario-man

Smash Lord
ive already beat event 51 with my main, and it made me realize how thouroughly stupid computers can be. theres a thing on youtube of a falco jumping off the edge and shining to slow his fall. At that instant, the mewtwo gets pushed off while charging a shadow ball, bowser misses an aerial and doesn't bother trying to recover, and ganon up-bs off to try and intercept u. He did that 3 times and beat it in 30 seconds.
I've seen it, and man it's so ******** how he knew that it would work. Lol

goateeguy

Smash Ace
I've seen it, and man it's so ******** how he knew that it would work. Lol
there r so many people out there who have nothing better to do than to find the subtle nuances of these games. it scares me to realize that someone actually took the time to figure out the black hole glitch.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
here's an idea.

1) plug in two controllers
2) pick your character for one, and falco for two
3) go to FD
4) put your foot on the b button for falco's controller
5) practice powershielding falco's lasers

there! you can remove your weakness to one character...still coming up with strategies for others...

youtellatale

Smash Rookie
if you get really bored, like it seems like you are go to vs mode, select any char at lvl9 and turn their handicap to 9 and yours to 1, the knockback is nonexistant and you get killed easily. fun to try with new characters...until you bore of that. its worth some time tho, if you are really in need of somethin new.

goateeguy

Smash Ace
ill try some of these suggestions. its just that the game is really best when two people r playing, not one and a bunch of weird computer players. sigh.

Edg

Smash Cadet
if you get really bored, like it seems like you are go to vs mode, select any char at lvl9 and turn their handicap to 9 and yours to 1, the knockback is nonexistant and you get killed easily. fun to try with new characters...until you bore of that. its worth some time tho, if you are really in need of somethin new.
1 handicap vrs lvl 9 9 hc ganandorf. gogogo

Top Bottom