• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is the most satisfying move in smash bros? (Poll)

What is the most satisfying move in smash bros to use against an opponent?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PowerPuffPlayer

Smash Apprentice
Welcome to the new poll for the most satisfying moves in SSB.
Sorry if you favorite move wasn't in the selection of moves.
Enjoy!

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
Going for a up-B spike with the King of Dreamland is just oh-so rewarding... Unless you miss and most likely fall to your deserved demise.

Last edited:

Blue Warrior

Smash Apprentice
Luigi and Mega Man's shoryukens should definitely be on here.

I'd say Falcon Punch and Rest are close seconds, though.

itsmeMOB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
itsmeMOB
Dat counter or KO Punch of Little Mac just to let the salt of having a Little Mac beat you sink in, as a Mac main.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
:4ganondorf: W :4ganondorf: A :4ganondorf: R :4ganondorf: L :4ganondorf: O :4ganondorf: C :4ganondorf: K :4ganondorf:

PUNCH

YOU HAVE NO PLACE IN THIS WORLD, WRETCHED WHELP!

HeavyMetalSonic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bloodriot779
I enjoy landing Mario's or Yoshi's Fair, the Meteor effect is so satisfying. I have a clip saving of KO'ing my friend, he spawns back in, I juggle him around to about 40%, grab him, Back throw into Fair without getting hit... He won't let me use Mario against him now... :c

Last edited:

HeavyMetalSonic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bloodriot779
Infact... Here is the replay I mentioned. So satisfying, especially given it was one of my first times using Mario.

1:05 if you want to skip to it.

Last edited:

jet56

Smash Journeyman
ko punch because 1-2 jab to down tilt to ko is sooooo amazing. people don't realize how easy it is to set up.

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
In the poll, I voted for Ganondorf's Warlock Punch, but really, all the others are just awesome to use.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Luigi's down taunt on a ledge staller.

frest123

Smash Cadet
Uh..... Where's Zelda's lightning kicks? Have you EVER landed one? That's the most satisfying thing. Period.

Ok..... maybe more satisfying is a combo of Dair sweetspot to B/Fair sweetspot. (especially when it kills)

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Ganondorf's Warlock Punch is way more satisfying than the Falcon Punch honestly.
People attempting to block or counter Little Mac's K.O. Uppercut is more satisfying than actually executing it.

Also...the lack of Rosalina's fully charged Luma Shot on that list disturbs me. That's literally the most satisfying move in Smash history, as a dedicated Rosalina main myself.

GhostUrsa

Smash Ace
NNID
GhostUrsa
3DS FC
1220-6542-6727
Eruption, full charged. Satisfying due to the sound, the actual impact, and the reaction from your foe when they realize it's either try for the snap or die (and the fail to snap). If I had a microphone, I'd drop it after KOing with this move.

Last edited:

TheKingWalnut

Smash Apprentice
Diddy Kong's Peanut Popgun backfire explosion. It's so hard to land, and so rewarding when it does.

Mizzy Moe

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3883-6486-6414
as much as i love hittin the rest to me theres nothing greater than hittin that luigi down taunt spike :love:

zambiteer

Smash Rookie
NNID
zambiteer
3DS FC
5000-4246-4384
I would say either Roy's neutral B or JIgglypuff's rest. Or the knee of justice followed up with a spike, it feels so YES!

Last edited:

Silxer

Smash Apprentice
If I had to chose the ones on you list I would say Jigglypuff's rest, Ness's PK flash, or Shulk's counter.

A few others I can say would be gimping someone with Palutena's reflect, spiking someone with Caption Falcon's up tilt at the edge of the stage, Wii Fit's headbutt soccer ball spike, Pit's down air spike (if it connects), Mega Man's up tilt, and a few other's I don't remember.

D

Deleted member

Any attack that sends opponents down into the abyss. AKA meteor smash

カワシさん

A kill by Pit's Spike, a kill by reflecting a projectile using Pit's Guardian Orbitars, and an edge-guarding kill by Marth's f-air (actually basically any edge-guard kill in general is glorious :))

PowerPuffPlayer

Smash Apprentice
Once again, I am sorry if your move you wanted on the list wasn't here, these are some reasons why.
  • I tried to limit it to specials.
  • No Roy, Lucas, or Ryu moves cause they literally just came back/out.
  • I tried to make the list as short as possible.
I am sorry if this caused any frustration if your most satisfying move wasn't on the poll.

Top Bottom