• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is the funniest KO that's happened to you?

Mr J

Smash Rookie
Well? What is the funniest KO that you've done or has happened to you?

My funniest KO was probably when my brother had about 300% damage, I got a smash ball and threw a pokeball, a Ho-oh came out, he got caught in the inferno and I, using Sheik shot a light arrow at him while he was trapped. :laugh:

My funniest death was when, I was Pit and my brother was Ganondorf, I was standing next to a football, he threw a pitfall trap at me, then used his standard 'B' move on me and the football, Pit wen flying quite fast, and then the football came flying at me and sent me off flying too fast to see. :laugh:

I have both as replays.

UltimateZ

Smash Rookie
Me and my sister were playing a Team Battle on the Mario Kart stage. I was Sonic, she was Kirby, and we were fighting Diddy Kong and Marth. I threw a Smart Bomb up in the air hoping to get Diddy Kong, but it missed and the Smart Bomb was a dud. My sister had just killed Diddy after I threw the bomb, and Marth was out of lives, so we had a few seconds before Diddy respawned. Me and my sister sat around the smart bomb, bored, and I said "Well, we could just throw it somewhere else and wait for it to explode", but she instantly shouts "WORK!!" , hits it with her Down Smash, and kills us both.

LouisLeGros

Smash Journeyman
um I was playing a custom stage. One person landed on one of the bricks that goes down when you stand on them and below it were some spikes. He got stuck between the block and spikes and didn't get out till he was at like 937% I tried killing him with yoshi's dair, but he lived. I got him with a uair on the next attack and he died like instantly.

Um, on Shadow Moses I got someone into an infinite Dedede chain grab against the wall and eventually got tired of damagin him and killed him in one hit.

The best has to be in melee though. It was a 2 v 2 with FF. I was Captain Falcon and my Partner was Dr Mario. The other team had Ganondorf and I think samus... I don't really remember the last one.
Anyways, my partner sucked and I was doing most of the work. This was on battlefield and the KOs happen on the platform to the left.

Ganondorf started doing his wizard punch. I was going to knee him for making such a stupid mistake. So as I'm jumping through the air to lay down some hurt my partner comes into play. He jumps in front of me and capes Ganondorf. Ganondorf turns around right at the end of his punch and gets a double KO on us.

S623

Smash Apprentice
Not one that happened to me, but...

I was playing on Yoshi's Island with my friend. We was down to one-stock, he was at three. I was Lucas, he was Ike. He used his up-b in hopes that I would die first. He got me off, used it, and as he died, I landed on the ghost. I was lawling.

BOTA

Smash Apprentice
i down a'd with toon link on the bottom right of corneria ship. and metaknight went flying off, he stood no chance :D

Illussionary

Smash Journeyman
I was in a team battle my partner had died and I was Marth and the other was D3 and Bowser, Bowser smashed me right when D3 did his fsmash, it looked a like baseball game lol, and D3 hit Bowsers fastball out of the park lol

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
I remember one it was yesterday. I was marth, was VS ROB, we had 1 stock at end around 100% each and ROB uses his B+up and gets stuck under the stage I wasn't expecting that, I was up in the air and I smashed the stick down and + A I was in the magnifying glass and ROB fell a bit I used UP+ B I hit him in the air and he hit the bottoms of the stage hard and bounced off and died. XD

User33

Smash Journeyman
Best KO I did was using Great Aether, slamming them right into a smart bomb when it was done.

Griffard

Smash Ace
on pirate ship, i was ddd, and i was going flying off the stage, just about to die, di-ing and airdodging as much as possible, when my friend who hit me, in the water, is suddenly cannoned to death and FLIES off the screen. this was on wifi too, VERY EXCELLENT

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
I was Toon Link fighting Ness. I hit him off the stage, and as he tried to PK Thunder himself back on, I jumped out and intercepted the attack, leaving him to fall to his death, and letting me use Toon Link's amazing second jump to recover.

Mr J

Smash Rookie
There was another funny KO of mine, I was in team battle, everyone else absolutely sucked, I got a home run bat and both members of the other team fell for me homerunning them SEVEN times between them! That is no exaggeration! I have the replay.

DragnSlayr

Smash Apprentice
My Funniest Kill would have to be When I was trying out Dedede in an Online random 4v4 Match. The Olimar player got the smash ball and used it, and everyone had a high percentage, so I attempted to fly out of the area so I wouldn't get caught in it, and I used my up+b move, but forgot to cancel the attack, so I pop on screen for a bit, and went back offscreen into the attack, and apparently landed on the other two players and killed them both (I got to watch them fly on screen out of the barrier XD). The Olimar player tried landing on me afterwards but missed.

Jammo

Smash Cadet
I was. Kicking my friends arse with my Pit skills, then he shot me in the shoulder with his lueger, then he spiked me offscreen. Blood was gushing out of my bloody hole. I eventually pulled the bullet out of my bone with the fork I use for my macaroni salad. Then my friend died of hepititus C. It was a good Christmas.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
There are too many to count for me. I saved most of them as replays.

1st one, I was Game & Watch, opponents were Ike, ROB, and Olimar, on anyone wifi ffa brawl. We were on Hyrule Temple. There were two funny kos. For the first, we were all near the right edge of the stage. I used my judgement hammer on Ike towards the edge of the stage and got a nine, getting an instant kill on him. Then, after a delay on the nine, ROB jumps into it from the back and gets ko-d to the left off the top of the stage. Both were with the same 9, with ROB being kind enough to give me a free ko.

The second one in the same battle occured in sudden death. It was me (Game & Watch) vs. Ike. At First, we both did a taunt, him saying "prepare yourself". Then I started to chase him around the stage, as he ran away (coward...). So I decided to go to the bottom of the stage, right below the pathway from above, while he decides to stand on the pathway above me, with the roof above him. We both expect each other to just jump at each other, then the bombs start to drop. I begin side-stepping like mad, while he does nothing. The bombs don't go near him, while two bombs blow up right beside me as I was in a sidestep. After a while, I decide to jump up and do a forward air on him, thinking he wouldn't expect it. Right before I jump, he taunts "prepare yourself". Obveously he wasn't prepared, as I forward air'd him to his death. I then did my taunt over and over again.

Another funny (more lucky than anything) was in another wifi anyone freeforall battle. It was sudden death, with only me (Yoshi) and Ike left. This is a different person, not the same Ike as the last battle. So we begin fighting, and really go at each other (this is sudden death!) We both do strong attacks on each other and dodge them all (with a few non-fatal hits). Then he begins to charge a forward-b on the ground. I didn't see it and went for a neutral air right in front of him. He unleashed it right as I was in the perfect spot and knocked me off the screen by above. Just as he hits me though, the bombs begin to fall, and right after he hits me, one hit him without him able to defend himself. He flies off the stage to the side and dies before me. I got lucky.

Both I have replays for, along with others.

My funniest match would be with me as Game & Watch, against Pit, Meta Knight, and Mario on the smashville stage, on wifi free-for-all vs. anyone match. Everything was going well for me. I got 8 kills and didn't use a single life (+8). During the match, I got a nine kill (judgement hammer). Later, at 98% damage, a maxim tomato dropped right in front of me, with food right beside it, allowing me to recover most of my health. Later, I got a smashball (as if I needed more to go well for me), used the final smash, and got 2 kills early. I then chased metaknight (the only one I didn't kill as the octopus) and accidentally hit a smart bomb (huge explosion bomb) and metaknight gets caught in it right away. Then pit is smart enough to jump into it and they both die. That's 4 kills with the final smash right there. After that, time was basically up, so I went to the side and taunted.

+8 in a wifi 2 min battle.

I have many more, but it would take forever to post them all up.

BlueYoshiPinkShoes

Smash Apprentice
I was. Kicking my friends arse with my Pit skills, then he shot me in the shoulder with his lueger, then he spiked me offscreen. Blood was gushing out of my bloody hole. I eventually pulled the bullet out of my bone with the fork I use for my macaroni salad. Then my friend died of hepititus C. It was a good Christmas.
Bahah.
"Pit skills"
It's an oxymoron!

HEYAYAYAYAYAY
You want some eggs with your spam?

Evelgest

Smash Apprentice
Killing a Sonic on the ledge with a Vine Whip after being knocked off. We both died.

Or how about a Ganon SideB suicide takedown? Always a great time.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Probably in the midst of a chaotic 4 player match.
Items were everywhere, and everyone was running around for them. I built up a massive hothead with a bunch of Din's fire, and ran over to grab it, someone else grabbed it, threw it at me and were probably sure they'd KO me..
I used Nayru's love, and it reflected straight back at him, KO'ing him

8D

I LOL'd

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
I have two.

one was when my friend was Peach and there was an Electrode was out. Everyone was avoiding the Electrode but then Peach came in and picked up the Electrode and threw it at me while I was busy going "Oo Peach's got muscle!"

Another was in the middle of an Ike tourney and my opponent had gotten the smash ball and was chasing me. He was literally catapulted into defeated before he was able to hit me with the final smash. lol that was something.

lilsquish89

Smash Rookie
I was playing as Ice Climbers, and we got desynced somehow. Anyways, Nana proceeded to pick up a bob-omb and hurl out at Popo (me).

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Lucario.

Pirate Ship stage.

A soccer ball sits on the catapult.

I'm sure you can fill in the blanks from there, but basically, Lucario receives a GOOOOOOOOOAL!!!! to the face and dies before he can grunt.

I love when the stage gets KOs. It's my favorite.

loki42

Smash Rookie
Once a friend and I were playing in a completely enclosed custom stage for the luls, and he knocked me out. -_-

Another one was I was fighting him as Ike, and I got Great Aethered AND Staryu'ed at the same time (as Ike was slapping me with the sword, I was getting shot by Staryu)

I have them both saved. :p

AlAxe

Smash Journeyman
I playing lucas on final destination, standing near the edge, and my friend's getting a bit close to me. I decide to use a pk fire to ward him off. As soon as I initiate the move an explosive box appears directly in front of me, detonates, and kills me at about 40%.

ducky285

Smash Journeyman
I fired a peanut as Diddy into a set of smart bombs that my opponent was near and killed him. Funny as hell.

also, my friends were playing on a custom "spikes and falling block death trap" stage. One guy was using Lucas and was climbing a ladder on the bottom of the stage and got pushed down by a falling block.

templar rage

Smash Cadet
Not me, but my friends.

Sudden death, Ike vs Pikachu

Ike hits an Eruption on Pikachu while Pika is doing Thunder. Pikachu gets shot off into the background. As he is going, Ike gets hit by the Thunder, flys off the front and dies first. We torment the Ike person all the time with it.

Red Mage16

Smash Rookie
I'm sure many of you have shared this moment, but when one of your friends who has only played Melee first learns that you can now throw Electrode, the hard way.

themagicnickel

Smash Rookie
funniest death is when i was jiggly puff on bridge of Eldin. I didnt know about the giant jiggly glitch, so i used a smash ball, turned uber big, and rolled off the stage.

newman0215

Smash Rookie
i was wario and ate a small mushroom shrinking my size. I then used my down b attack, farted, and proceeded to shoot myself into the sky and off the world.

Marie_54

Smash Ace
I was going to get grabbed and i tripped... So it saved me... I know its not a KO but i think its hilarious especially since i always think "F*** Sakurai!!" when I trip... My cousin even saved a replay and took snapshots he was like "I've never seen someone use tripping as a defensive technique..."

yoonie

Smash Cadet
lol newman, that's hilarious. i think my fave kill was my snake against my friend's link. i was up one stock in new pork city, and we were fighting out on the right side, and he manages to upsmash off the level. Unfortuantely, he hadn't noticed me placed C4 earlier, and ended up standing directly on it as snake was spiraling off into the background.

I looked him in the eye, and i said "boom" as I detonated his last stock away.

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Several funny Sudden Death Matches I've encountered.

Sudden Death I: In this one the 3 of us got into the match. I ended up dying but as I disappeared in the background, two bombs from the sky hit Ike and Squirtle and they ended up dying at the same time. Squirtle won the match though. I find it hilarious.

Here's the video if anyone's curious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7V8tEmpIvY

Sudden Death II: The stage was Pirate's ship. It was Lucario and me. Lucario hit me out and AGAIN as I disappeared into the background, Lucario accidentally fell down and drowned himself (he got hit by the tip of the boat in the water). Lucky save, I won thanks to his mistake. o.O

Shackel11

Smash Cadet
Okay, this first one didn't happen to me but....

I was Mr G&W and my friends were Marth and Ike on Shadow Moses Island with the left wall down. I used mah lightning bolt to hit the Smash Ball, but it just went to Marth who hit it, and used it facing the non existant left wall. "HAVE AT YE" *boom* By the way, he did this THREE TIMES during the match, missed every time, I dived under the platform just in time XD

I was Meta-Knight and I was unlocking Toon Link in SSE, I had Toon Link at 100%, I was at 0%, I walked backwards and the lever popped up and hit me immediatly, killed me.

Landmaster+over a pit= Epic Fail(Didn't happen to me)

I was Pikachu, Ike tried Up+B, I thundershocked him until he died.

I was Sonic, I ran off the stage. D:

I didn't know that the dud Electrode exploded, so when I walked up to it, it blew up and killed me.

Bonslyed. Nuff' Said.

Andromeda

Smash Lord
I remember one it was yesterday. I was marth, was VS ROB, we had 1 stock at end around 100% each and ROB uses his B+up and gets stuck under the stage I wasn't expecting that, I was up in the air and I smashed the stick down and + A I was in the magnifying glass and ROB fell a bit I used UP+ B I hit him in the air and he hit the bottoms of the stage hard and bounced off and died. XD
I still remember when I spiked your Falcon with Dedede's Up-B. XD

Gumshoe87

Smash Cadet
I can think of two in particular

The first involves Sonic and Olimar. Olimar got his final smash and so I tried to avoid the first part by using my spring and jumping into the air. I was successful, but on my way down I got hit by the wing of his ship. It launched me back into my spring that was left on the ground and I was toast.

The second was in Green Hill zone and involves Wario and Lucas. I was Wario and the ground fell apart leaving a hole in the stage. I was riding my bike down the hill when Lucas gets knocked into the hole. He could have made it back, but I jumped over the hole on my bike and jumped off the bike. It plummeted onto Lucas below and I get the KO!

Banzai_Kitten

Smash Cadet
I was playing online. I was Ike and I think my opponent was Olimar and we played on Bridge of Eldin. I was down to one stock and the bridge was broken. So it was repairing so I thought I'd use Aether above it. Well, it didn't appear fast enough and I died right below the bridge.

As much as I like using Ike, I've had many deaths because of Aether. :dizzy:

TBL_Luis

Smash Apprentice
I was playing with a friend who wasn't that great, I was Meta Knight, he was Olimar. I was falling down after having used Meta Knight's side-b, when he gets Dragoon and even though it was a clear shot, he misses. I was laughing so hard that I didn't notice where I was landing, I landed on a bunch of bob-ombs and died. Yeah, that was fun. =/

Shaman

Smash Apprentice
it didn't happen to me, i did it, but it was 4 player FFA with items on sky world, i was the sexy Orange luigi, and i got my FS, and i got all three enemies in it and somehow i used my down taunt to spike all three of them to their death in one go, it was like the most awesome wtf moment ever!

Top Bottom