• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is the Fastest pitch you can recall

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
ok, so I'm playing smash, like I do everyday, for several hours each day with my friends and one of them says... "Hey, can we set up a match with Ness, G&W, Roy, and Roy?"

I was like... "uhhh, that match will suck big time"

then he tells me that he had thought of a way to break the fastest pitch that we can remember setting, which was about 1480. soooooooooooooo it went down like this, for those of you who couldn't figure out what we did.

G&W's bucket filled with ness's fully charged PK flash

he then stands between the 2 roys. dumps the bucket on one roy who counters the attack

and the roy behind G&W counters the other roy's counter.

Fastest pitch.................. 1522 "A NEW RECORD!"

pdk

Smash Lord
that would make an epic youtube vid, approved heartily

Smash Master
Would it go farther if you sacrificed one Roy for a Fox to lazer the G + W to 999 first?

blaargh198

Smash Apprentice
You could probably spam a weak a attack or something with roy and achieve the same damage and still be able to use both counters that way.

pdk

Smash Lord
You could probably spam a weak a attack or something with roy and achieve the same damage and still be able to use both counters that way.
just looking at someone the wrong way sends them soaring when they're at 999% though

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Pitch is how fast you fly when you get hit right? I don't know what it is.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
I'll try and do it soon, I go on spring break soon though. but if anyone else beats me to it, then post it in this thread. it's not too interesting to watch, the game just lags as the 2 back to back counter attacks connect, then a Game and watch mysteriousy disappears

FluffyIncarnate

Smash Rookie
Any way you could slow the recording to frame by frame, or would that be pointless because G&W would be off screen so fast anyway?

That is, once you get the recording.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
there probably is a way to get a faster pitch than this, with the reverse-warlock-punch-dair-bat-drop HRC strat.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
when you finish (read: COMPLETELY finish) a match, then it dispays various stats.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
you're welecome. anyways, the 9999.99 ft strat with ganon isnt that hard. you can find like 10 of them by seaching youtube or google video.

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
I don't get what that number 1522 means...
What is it and where can you see it if you pull this of?

I need to read the second page of a thread when there is one and I can not delete this post, so please forgive me for my stupidity :)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
yeah, you can delete, just edit it so it says *deleted*.

as for 1522...i'm not sure.

Top Bottom