• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what is the "cake combo?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Cake combo is the most broken combo in the game. I think it's more broken than the Windmill of Fury was in Melee. This one, you don't even need mindgames.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
The "Cake Combo" originated on the All is Brawl ZSS forum. Someone made a new thread asking how to master the "Claw Combo" (because since someone uses a move it obviously should be named after them) and I made a smarmy comment about how it might as well be called the "Cake Combo." Things took off from there, and even Claw approves of the name. As for the actual combo, it consists of using Plasma Wire on a highly aired opponent in order to pull them back into you for an U/B-air for the kill.

Paff

Smash Journeyman
Wowzers, that sounds pretty broken.

Edit: That was in reference to ph00tbag's description. The timing DeliciousCake's post was a bit unfortunate.

Tezmata

Smash Apprentice
Well Jesus, I'm going to start calling a SH side-B the Tezmata Combo. It won't catch on, but dammit I'm going to call it that.

Yankee

Smash Apprentice
Cake isn't mean. Imagine if cake wasn't here, then nobody would be able to taste it's sugary goodness.

Now DeliciousCake is a TOTALLY different story, Cake is harsh to add discipline. This board is to be a fine oiled machine! Now man up!

canthandletheSpeculosity

Smash Journeyman
cake reminds me of dark.pch (if u guys know him) i want a move named after me...

EDIT: we should call the "double dsmash > upb (not the stupid way, the right way) to double dsmash > whatever" the spec combo. (spec is my nickname, feel free to use it)

Snakeee

Smash Master
cake reminds me of dark.pch (if u guys know him) i want a move named after me...

EDIT: we should call the "double dsmash > upb (not the stupid way, the right way) to double dsmash > whatever" the spec combo. (spec is my nickname, feel free to use it)
Wow, really random that you said that with dark >_>

CAAAKKKKEEEE COMMMMMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
I don't want to be thought of as the ZSS equivalent of dark.pch

And seriously, I'm not for naming moves after people. The Cake Combo became named that simply because I didn't want it named after anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom