• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 What is the Brawl Crew battle?

Yobolight

Smash Lord
What is the Brawl Crew battle? Since almost no Japanese players are even coming...USA vs the World doesn't really seem like an option.

Yobolight

Smash Lord
USA:
M2K
Nairo
Nakat
ADHD
Salem
DEHF
ESAM
Tyrant
Zinoto

World:
Zero
Ally......

You need 8+2 backups

FreedomFighter

Smash Cadet
Well I think they could still do a USA vs The World crew battle if they really want to. It's not as bad as you think.

The World could have Mr.R, Leon, Ally, Zero, Shogun (only top Japanese player attending I think) on lock. Then besides these obvious choices they could throw in some close to top level players such as V115 and TO Joe.

Sure it won't be as stacked as last year but they could still put up a decent fight.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
This is what I predict the brawl crews will be.
USA:
Mew2king
Nairo
Anti
ADHD
Vinnie
Nakat
Esam
Tyrant
DEHF
Salem

World:
CT ZeRo
Mr. R
Leon
Heru
V115
Ally
Shogun
Toronto Joe
Shimitake
Blacktwins

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
This is what I predict the brawl crews will be.
USA:
Mew2king
Nairo
Anti
ADHD
Vinnie
Nakat
Esam
Tyrant
DEHF
Salem

World:
CT ZeRo
Mr. R
Leon
Heru
V115
Ally
Shogun
Toronto Joe
Shimitake
Blacktwins
What about Meek or TinMan?
I do agree that Heru should definitely be considered for the World Team. Zero or Leon can also testify for this.

Last edited:

Loz8ichimaru

Smash Apprentice
What is the Brawl Crew battle? Since almost no Japanese players are even coming...USA vs the World doesn't really seem like an option.
What's the view like up there on your high horse?

Anyway, a fair few UK players are going so a couple could/should be considered for the world team, namely: C.R.Z and/or J.Miller imo.

Djent

Smash Champion
The larger you make it, the less likely World is to win. Pick a # that lets them get all their best players, and pick that many of the US' top players. I think that'd be the most interesting outcome.

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
I do agree with Jebu that Heru is probably one of the better options at this point

What's the view like up there on your high horse?

Anyway, a fair few UK players are going so a couple could/should be considered for the world team, namely: C.R.Z and/or J.Miller imo.
why would you put a fox player and luigi/ROB player in a crew if the opponent has many characters in their crew that body these characters for free?(IC's for fox, MK for ROB and everything for Luigi)

Also non of the UK players was even able to get top8 in the Netherlands so I honestly don't think they should be in the world crew =/

I think there are a lot of options that would work out better

Last edited:

Loz8ichimaru

Smash Apprentice
Well I mentioned those two names in particular because they're considered our best players out of those that are going, character match-ups didn't come into my thinking at all... but if your point is that the opposing team has broken characters rather than broken players I can agree with it ;)

Judging from one tournament, really? Kasper got 9th there and on another day could've got top3.

Nonetheless I hope to see an interesting crew battle, made less likely with the presence of MK and ICs but you never know.

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
Well I mentioned those two names in particular because they're considered our best players out of those that are going, character match-ups didn't come into my thinking at all... but if your point is that the opposing team has broken characters rather than broken players I can agree with it ;)

Judging from one tournament, really? Kasper got 9th there and on another day could've got top3.

Nonetheless I hope to see an interesting crew battle, made less likely with the presence of MK and ICs but you never know.

I can understand you but I do think that the players from UK would have a very hard time vs players from a higher leven in USA and those MU's to deal with, I do think there are better options although I don't think it will make a big diffrence in the result at all =/

And Top3 for Kasper would still be unlikely since Mr.R, Leon and Dany prolly would have got top3 anyway

Last edited:
Top Bottom