• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is he saying

silvertalon215

Smash Rookie
I am sorry if this is in the in correct place, I was not sure as to where it would go. Can anyone translate what mewtwo is saying? If you put the sound option on japanese and go to the sound test Mewtwo has victory quotes. I am just curious of what he is saying.

GenG

Smash Lord
Orokana! = Stupid!
Watashi wa naze kokoni iru no ka? = Why I'm here? (he questions his existence)
Watashi wa makeru wakeniwa ikanai! = There is no way I can lose!

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
your right dguy, please exuse me and let me rephrase my answer

"Only taj, dguys, ario, quack, ADHD, Pdiz m2 can say that" lolz :D

quak

Smash Champion
chill out tongi im just joking :)

and yeah i tend to only put up the videos where i win, why there's only like 2 up there :grin:

and my names quaK!:mad:

captainlukey

Smash Ace
chill out tongi im just joking :)

and yeah i tend to only put up the videos where i win, why there's only like 2 up there :grin:
ive seen the vids.... all i can say is swish.... makez mewtwo look like a good character lol.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Well.... (i am in no way a japanese anything) I would guess instead of "stupid" it would be "fool".
Because of pokemon puzzle league challenge, he says that.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I always felt adding those into the beginning or end of a mewtwo combo video would be a great idea... and since I don't main mewtwo, I won't do it... SO TAJ DO IT LOLZ ITS COOL!

Top Bottom