• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is "chillin dashing"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Run off the edge, and at the moment you're going to fall off, use the reflector and turn around in it. You should cover a big span of distance, useful for edgeguarding.

chillindude829

Smash Master
yeah and silent wolf dashing is when no one really has any clue who you are and you make fun of good players in random threads hoping no one will see :D

Metà

Smash Master
yeah and silent wolf dashing is when no one really has any clue who you are and you make fun of good players in random threads hoping no one will see :D
Plenty of people know who Silent Wolf is, he's in SKYPAL, and he's an effing mod on SWF. He's also a lot less arrogant and coneited than you.

technomancer

Smash Champion
Plenty of people know who Silent Wolf is, he's in SKYPAL, and he's an effing mod on SWF. He's also a lot less arrogant and coneited than you.
Chillin is cool yo :)
So is Silent, far as I can tell
This thread is for lulz (also far as I can tell)

both of you more vids plz.

takieddine

Smash Master

Chillin, is a "Chillin" when someone gets uaired to death?

Everytime someone gets multiple uairs to death, we call it a chillin. does everyone else too?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Chillin, is a "Chillin" when someone gets uaired to death?

Everytime someone gets multiple uairs to death, we call it a chillin. does everyone else too?
That's clearly called "The Omni".

chillindude829

Smash Master
Oh, well, I don't know who he is, and I don't particularly care. He's in Skypal? Good for him! And honestly being a mod on SWF isn't anything special anymore, everyone and their mother is a mod now.

And about being arrogant and "coneited", I'm sorry I'm actually good at this game. Silent Wolf can be arrogant and conceited if he wants, too, but if no one really has any clue who you are, it's a bit difficult.

And yeah Silent Wolf is a great moderator. Openly making fun of people? What a role model!

Anyway, Meta, I have even less of a clue who you are, so do me a favor and proceed to stop talking. Thanks! :)

Drephen

Smash Master
So anyways....

What's your favorite MP3 Player?
FrenzieFool bought a Zune off of some guy off the street in the ghetto ROFL, came with all this pr0n and **** on it, too good

yeah mods shouldnt be making fun of people, even if it was a quote. Especially since he prolly doesnt know chillin personally.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I just bought on the other day! They pwn.

Razed

Smash Ace
I say my laptop is the best. It can connect to the internet, run games smoothly, you can put cds on it, send emails, watch movies, and post on this forum o_o

Overswarm

is laughing at you
my mp3 player is some crappy random Sandisk thing from several years ago. It still does the job, but is most certainly not an ipod.

Wow, I was just quoting Eggz because I thought it was funny.

Chillin - Don't take too much offense to a joke. First off, pretty much all of the WC knows me and knows I'm not a scrub. You saying "Sorry I'm actually good at this game" pretty much implies that I'm bad, which I'm not, at all lol, unless you were talking about Meta or someone else then forget that. I like how you only took offense to "my" joke XD

kusakusakiwi - No one's actually hating, it was a joke.

Meta - I'm NOT in SKYPAL and I'm actually probably A LOT more arrogant and conceited that Chillin. XD

If you took THAT much offense to Eggz' joke, then I'm sorry. Come to WA plz? XD

Also, I wasn't hoping no one would see. What difference does it make?

Chillin said:
I guess that would be true if you lived nowhere near me and prolly didn't pay any attention to tourney results that don't involve you. =P

"By the way, I'm not even active on the boards anymore and uprising smashers can't be good if me, who lives hundreds of miles away have never heard much of them."
I guess?

The King

Smash Ace
No one comes to Washington in the United States except NorCal, because (due to our incredibly and consistently warm weather year-round) you guys are as close as we can get to amazing snowy landscapes, stations that pump your gas for you, and The Man. And it's also home to Gimpyfish and the Dr. Frankenstien of nintendo controllers, Aftermathrawr. =D

King Out

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Wow, I was just quoting Eggz because I thought it was funny.

Chillin - Don't take too much offense to a joke. First off, pretty much all of the WC knows me and knows I'm not a scrub. You saying "Sorry I'm actually good at this game" pretty much implies that I'm bad, which I'm not, at all lol, unless you were talking about Meta or someone else then forget that. I like how you only took offense to "my" joke XD

kusakusakiwi - No one's actually hating, it was a joke.

Meta - I'm NOT in SKYPAL and I'm actually probably A LOT more arrogant and conceited that Chillin. XD

If you took THAT much offense to Eggz' joke, then I'm sorry. Come to WA plz? XD

Also, I wasn't hoping no one would see. What difference does it make?

No offense, but telling someone "you're overweight and make fun of everyone", even in a quote, isn't a joke.

No one comes to Washington in the United States except NorCal, because (due to our incredibly and consistently warm weather year-round) you guys are as close as we can get to amazing snowy landscapes, stations that pump your gas for you, and The Man. And it's also home to Gimpyfish and the Dr. Frankenstien of nintendo controllers, Aftermathrawr. =D

King Out
NorCal never comes to WA. :( Only OR and Canada do nowadays.
Except Tristan, Dave, and Frotaz.
I think some of us WA guys might go back down there soon though. I think for Super Champ Combo. in SoCal.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
silent wolf , arent mods supposed to stop unnecessary posts just like yours? all we needed to know is that you were kidding. Its hard to tell that a person is joking over the internet. I didnt sense any sarcasm from your text and you didnt put a jk or kidding or something. the first part of your post is all we needed to know

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I suggest someone close this thread, as the original question was already answered.

chillindude829

Smash Master
ok silent wolf, its cool i suppose, i dunno why you're expecting a nice response if you insult me. i personally don't agree with making personal insults on SWF unless it's someone you personally know and are cool with (ie when i made fun of PC's haircut LOL <3 pc), but whatever.

anyway the main point of this post is to show off my sig! yay milktea!

Razed

Smash Ace
ok silent wolf, its cool i suppose, i dunno why you're expecting a nice response if you insult me. i personally don't agree with making personal insults on SWF unless it's someone you personally know and are cool with (ie when i made fun of PC's haircut LOL <3 pc), but whatever.

anyway the main point of this post is to show off my sig! yay milktea!
Chillin you're secksi =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom