• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is a Melee skill you just learned?

AndyT0073

Smash Cadet
If you do a frame perfect wavedash then moonwalk it'll be the same as a moonwalk out of walk so its easy for spacies to moonwalk like this. Also with spacies if you moonwalk then non jc grab, your grab box goes behind you slightly so u can grab people behind you.

Raycu

Smash Apprentice
If you do a frame perfect wavedash then moonwalk it'll be the same as a moonwalk out of walk so its easy for spacies to moonwalk like this. Also with spacies if you moonwalk then non jc grab, your grab box goes behind you slightly so u can grab people behind you.
I don't think you mean an actual frame perfect moonwalk, as that's flicking the control stick across the center so fast that it doesn't even register the input (polling is too slow) and then you go right into moonwalk. This is considered not possible at a human level even semi-consistently.

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
I don't remember if I said this the last time I was here but I am now trying to get into the :icsmelee: wobbling. Such a challenge to achieve a zero-death with, eh wot? I recently racked up 80-85% of damage in one attempt which I think ain't too shabby, eh wot?

Top Bottom