• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What im gonna hate about brawl combo vids!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnumXIII

Smash Cadet
I know right when brawl comes out this site will be flodded with useless combo vids of brawl just so people could say they made one before some one else, but thats the not the only problem this site will have. If mega man is in the game every combo vid will have some sorta annoying mega man song, I love mega man music but I have herd it all so many times its really tireing. If sonic is in the game I know theres gonna be a video called sonic the ledge hog and so many other corny names. Those are just some problems I have with people making combo vids for brawl. I would like to know if your guys agree or disagree and your own disslikes about brawl and combo vids...

Junaur

Smash Apprentice
I don't know what it is about this topic, but it made me XD so hard. Especially Sonic the ledge hog. But seriously, do you expect it to be that much of a problem? They definitely won't be everywhere on the site, just on the forums you'd expect them to be on, so I don't see your problem with it. Dunno what else to say since that seems to be your only real problem (You can turn off the volume in videos if that bugs you).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom