• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What I want from nintendo.

Gamecube Kid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SuperSonicX2014
3DS FC
3325-3644-1635
A new F-Zero game and starfox game for 3ds/Wii U
3DS to have the ability to do friend requests, private messaging, and party chat.
Wii U to have folders like 3ds.
I want them to embrass online more.
3DS/Wii U games to utilize 2 screen gameplay like zombi U and wario ware.

Crazc

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RJB0077
3DS FC
2191-8077-5809
1. if new f-zero and starfox games, make them wii-u only. more powerful, better graphics, better online.
2. it does have friend requests. it used to have private messaging, but it got taken away because people were being bad on it. sort of same with party chat. you could make it so other people could see it. it used drawings, however.
3. do we really need this? i guess if you have a billion things downloaded, then sure, but even then..
4. yes. but 3DS's tend to wear down easily (with rough gameplay) and this would just speed up the process.

Gamecube Kid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SuperSonicX2014
3DS FC
3325-3644-1635
1. if new f-zero and starfox games, make them wii-u only. more powerful, better graphics, better online.
2. it does have friend requests. it used to have private messaging, but it got taken away because people were being bad on it. sort of same with party chat. you could make it so other people could see it. it used drawings, however.
3. do we really need this? i guess if you have a billion things downloaded, then sure, but even then..
4. yes. but 3DS's tend to wear down easily (with rough gameplay) and this would just speed up the process.
Who cares really for better graphics. Make two different f-zero and starfox games each with their own title/story.
Wait what? Don't recall 3ds doing friend requests on miiverse.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Who cares really for better graphics. Make two different f-zero and starfox games each with their own title/story.
Wait what? Don't recall 3ds doing friend requests on miiverse.
He was probably referring to friend codes.
Personally, what I want from Nintendo at the moment is:
1. Dreamland Warriors (Hyrule Warriors styled game) for 3DS or the next portable system.
2. Super Mario Galaxy 3 for 3DS or the next portable system with playable Rosalina and (maybe) open-world.
3. Mario Sunshine 2 for WiiU.
4. Don't play it, but (maybe) Pokemon for WiiU (since we have smash on 3DS).
5. New Metroid for 3DS or next portable.
6. Have a new portable come out next year (that should DEFIANTLY have a friending system instead of friend codes).

Gamecube Kid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SuperSonicX2014
3DS FC
3325-3644-1635
1. Dreamland Warriors (Hyrule Warriors styled game) for 3DS or the next portable system.
2. Super Mario Galaxy 3 for 3DS or the next portable system with playable Rosalina and (maybe) open-world.
6. Have a new portable come out next year (that should DEFIANTLY have a friending system instead of friend codes).
Nintendo and sega should make sonic unleashed 2 for 3ds and wii u and have it support CPP. And since it's also called world adventure it's more appropriate to make that open world.
Makes sense for a new portable. Same pattern with gb to gba then to a brand new system AKA the ds.
This new handheld should be called 4DS. But 3ds is selling well. They wouldn't just give up on they're current gen console. Plus 3ds is quite capable of doing things like running GCN and N64 games.

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
This new handheld should be called 4DS. But 3ds is selling well.
1. Eh, I think either DS Fusion or HDS.
2. Might be selling well, but Japan LOVES portables. Why do you think 3DS was released four years after DSi? By 2015 it'll be another four years, so by then we should have another portable.

Oldbag

Smash Cadet
F-Zero is too fast for a console without blast processing! Trust me, I know what I'm talking about my Mom works at SEGA, and my Dad at Nintendo.

Booster

Smash Lord
A new F-Zero game and starfox game for 3ds/Wii U
3DS to have the ability to do friend requests, private messaging, and party chat.
Wii U to have folders like 3ds.
I want them to embrass online more.
3DS/Wii U games to utilize 2 screen gameplay like zombi U and wario ware.
EMBRACE

Anyways, these aren't unreasonable requests, though personally I'd prefer a ram expansion too like N64 had

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
A new Golden Sun with Isaac in the lead.

End of story.

Last edited:

Booster

Smash Lord
What I want from Nintendo is for Dink Knoing, Korbee, Weegee, Malleo and King Harkinian to be put in Smash, but more then anything I want Dink Knoing

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Well, so far 1 out of 6. :p

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Some kind of new platformer modeled after Megaman, from retro. After they improved on DK ten times over, I want to see what'd they do to Megaman.

Twewy

Smash Lord
No. In fact what I want from Nintendo is more italics.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Everything's fine when Nintendo does it on the Internet, apparently.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't mind Nintendo making new entries in some of their older franchises. A new Startropics would be very nice.

Twewy

Smash Lord
I'll consider it.

This is going to sound like a bad idea, but what if some of the Big N's older, more arcade-y games were released on mobile phones? I could see a game like Donkey Kong '94 on iOS.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
generic italic post meant to piss off the guy above me

I only want a new Metroid(Prime or not) that expands on Corruption's cliffhanger.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Okay everybody take the use of large, bold lettering and the discussion thereof to PMs or VMs.

This is going to sound like a bad idea, but what if some of the Big N's older, more arcade-y games were released on mobile phones? I could see a game like Donkey Kong '94 on iOS.
It would certainly be a cool way to bring back some classics, especially with how big mobile gaming is nowadays. I'm not sure Nintendo would go with that, though. I could be forgetting something, but have they ever put any franchise games on mobile?

Twewy

Smash Lord
It would certainly be a cool way to bring back some classics, especially with how big mobile gaming is nowadays. I'm not sure Nintendo would go with that, though. I could be forgetting something, but have they ever put any franchise games on mobile?
Nintendo hasn't gone mobile, as far as I know.

ShyGuy16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Juliansg16
3DS FC
0516-7704-2697
Mother 3 on the Virtual Console. Or Earthbound Zero on the Virtual Console. Or a Gen III Pokemon game on the WiiU Virtual Console, complete with access to Pokemon Bank. Any of that would be just fantastic, although that last one could be tricky what with save state implementation.

While we're at it, how about an Animal Crossing where you can run a store and have anyone able to connect to it online? Maybe even be able to hire one of your neighbors to run it part-time? Am I the only one that's always wanted that? Probably.

And finally to end off my list of unfair desires, I want to see a Mario platformer crossover. Have him and Sonic trade places for a day. Give Luigi a vacation in Pac-Land. Heck, throw Rayman a bone and let him help save the princess. Maybe Dr. Wily sets up shop too close to the Mushroom Kingdom? I dunno, just SOMETHING. They could even stay in company if they tried. Bring the Ice Climbers out of retirement and hang with the jump and hammer master. Samus goes old school side-scroller on Bowser or some jazz. I'd even try a LoZ II crossover, and those mechanics annoyed me to no end. There's just too much potential to not at least try.

tomvoxx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thighland529
Switch FC
SW-1258-1614-8509
I own a Wii u so everything I mention will be for that system.
Animal crossing. I would like it if it was the first game in the series where you move to the city and you work nook in his small strip mall shop which eventually upgrades into a mega mall and the house would be a condo which upgrades to the penthouse. You would still be able to visit a village via link to the 3ds.
Custom Robo. Just a next installment in the series in glorious hd.
F Zero U. An awesome next installment of the futuristic racing series. Besides racing at a million miles per hour with your friends locally and online, the story would feature walking around as captain falcon in between races, getting into fist fights, interacting with other races, etc.
Ice Climbers. An updated version of the game in the same vein as the 3d Mario games. Fighting with the hammer or ice picks, some parkour style rock climbing, could be cool.
Mario sports. Golf, tennis, strikers, and sluggers. Could be one game replacing the Mario/sonic Olympic games series since Nintendo's exclusivity with Sega is over with sonic boom.
Metroid prime 4. Picking up where corruption left off.
Pokemon u. Either continuing the stadium series or a full rpg like the handheld games.
And finally HD remakes of Kirby air ride and super Mario sunshine.

Last edited:
Top Bottom