• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What has Brawl done to your Kirby?

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Kirby's a character I rarely touch in Melee, so after playing Brawl, he really just becomes more annoying. Maybe it's just me, but my way of protesting Brawl is to pick a really lame strategy and just spam it over and over again.

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
I realized that Melee Kirby is much cuter than Brawl Kirby. Also, it forced me to rely on mindgames more in Melee, cuz he's too easy to use in Brawl.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
brawl did nothing to my kirby, cause i know how to play 2 different games.

Funny thing about brawl kirby is that he's lightyears worse than MK, because Kirby does the Al Queda combo (while MK does the Al Queda cancel).

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Brawl Kirby blows. He actually made me stop Utilting for a while, can you believe that.................ok, not really, because its really not that hard to go from one game to another, but still, he made me have to THINK about Utilting a little, as if it WASN'T kirby's best move in Melee.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
When I returned to SSBM, my L-Canceling was off. Never had to do it in SSBB.

I had a situational instance, though...
...I forgot that Star Shot under the stage is BAD (although it still is in SSBB, I fought Ike a lot on Battlefield and this works well against him there) and ended up saving my friend's Fox from a Swallowcide. >_<

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Brawl did nothing to me because they're different games. If you play Brawl with a Wii Mote then you won't worsen in Melee. After Melee, I've actually had never been better at Melee.

Reaper Combo FTW!

Omni_Smash

Smash Apprentice
Actually my Kirby got better in Brawl, and then I chucked Brawl a while later to go and play Melee.

Top Bottom