• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Happened To Pikachu's Party Hat?

Jono

Smash Apprentice
Evolved Pichu Theory!

Blue costume is goggles!

Nodrak

Smash Ace
Well you see... Pika was at a party and lost the hat in a bet. But he won the goggles later that night off of Pichu (who was too drunk to return to brawl)

VEC

Smash Journeyman
lol, I hated that BrokeBack Mountain cowboy hat lol, I still hate his red hat, I love the green Headband, I miss My party Hat though =[

feddieboy

Smash Rookie
I liked that hat. MY game was glitched so the party hat pikachu shield broke, survived untill 300%, had no lag, and gave more damage. This was in Melee of course.

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
Wizard Pikachu decided to sit out of Brawl and manage Time and Space while Dialga and Palkia take a break. Pichu evolved from happiness from the trainer he was trained by, and decided to take Pikachu's role in Brawl.

superman969

Smash Journeyman
although Im not a Pika main, I still feel the need to say that the party hat was the absolute best pika costume evarrrrr

Top Bottom