• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What grinds my gears

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
I don't go telling people that something or someone isn't confirmed yet if they're discussing the character/feature. I'll tell them that it's not in if they're talking about the thing as if it is confirmed.

The best example is nuro, and his thread about interchangeable movesets. I don't really like the idea, but it is a possibility. However, in his thread he gives plenty of 'evidence' that proves the feature is in the game. His 'evidence' is stuff like the puddle in rumble falls, which he uses as the only way that Mario can charge FLUDD while shielding, which he somehow uses as proof of interchangeable movesets.

Now i will argue with him until the end, because every item of 'proof' he uses is useless and in no way hints towards customizable movesets.

People who do it randomly just to be ***** are just that, *****, but i cannot stand when people claim stuff to be confirmed when it is in fact, not.

ProfessorX

Smash Rookie
Wow... Arguing over nothing just like Nsider.
Ths honestly blows, because we need to have respect for other's opinions. And yes, even you deep down want Bidoof in Brawl. We all have dumb/impossible/cray-but-just-might-happen ideas. Why not listen to others and share ours?

Smash Ace
I'll respecty other people's opinions, even if I hate them (with some exceptions) I'll just stay away from those discussions.

solved.

the one thing I loathe fully is Doc and Roy hate. it will not be tolerated.

200 posts = WINZORZ!!!

Top Bottom