• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What grinds my gears: Ice Climbers and players

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
Link to original post: [drupal=1487]What grinds my gears: Ice Climbers and players[/drupal]

Ok this isn't as bad though but still I think this needs to be said again....

Ice Climber mains when you own somebody with your grabby goodness, what's the first question they ask you if they're interested in using your character? Yes, how do you cg >_<? Now grabs are important for them but I guess you guys know where I'm going with this.

Please for great justice and your sake in Smash, actually learn the character please. Don't just learn grabs and think that will be all for them, you need more than this. Too many times I defeated other ICs players by ALOT just because they were addicted to grabbing like they needed their cocaine fix.Sure you can do the grabs perfectly but ask yourselves, how are you getting a grab in? You can better yourselves by not abusing grabs and easily make a name for yourself (There's barely any IC mains out there aside from Lain, Meep and possibly others I can't remember).

So yeah, ask me other questions aside from "OMGZORZ HOW DO YOU DO THAT GRAB?" I barely get questions about anything else about them.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
You forgot me. :[

And yeah, someone just did that to me this morning on AiB. @_@

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I gotta be honest, though....I wouldn't ask anybody anything else aside from grabs because I personally, don't need to ask anything else. I'm well aware of what else the IC's are capable of. I've beaten people without the grab. Most people THINK they just need the grabs, and don't realize how hard it is to get a grab in. Or how easy it is that they're making it for you to grab them. It's sad, but true. The climbers won't be brought out to their full potential until the players start abusing their other weapons....so they can get the grab, LOL.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
i use de-scynes but that because i forgot the timing for most chain throws due to playing as pichu, and hey they are the hardest person in the game to SHFFL with

Top Bottom