• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What games are you going to play while waiting for Brawl?

white_mage

Smash Cadet
I definitely need to finish Super Mario Galaxy (im at the garden galaxies)
I plan on doing the quests in Twilight Princess
and Im starting to want to play Ar Tonelico again...

TrePVox

Smash Cadet
Gamecube
Kirby Air Ride
SSBM

Wii
Sonic Riders Zero Gravity
Super Mario Galaxy

Xbox 360
Rock Band
Halo 3
Assassin's Creed
The Simpson's Game
Overlord

PSP
Final Fantasy War Lion

DS
Final Fantasy XII

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
Right now I'm working on Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. I'm currently starting Ike's chapter right now.

Playing WoW and Guitar Hero on the side, too. And of course, Super Smash Bros. Melee!

Zelda92

Smash Cadet
PS2Tomb Raider Anniversary

Xbox360
Halo 3

Wii (When I get it back :urg:)
Metroid Prime Corruption
Mario Party 8
Super mario bros 3
The legend of Zelda - Ocarina of time.

Sir Nels the Slayer

Smash Cadet
Here's what I'm playing(and planning to play) during the long wait:

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (Soulstorm for the last two days)
Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Starcraft
Orange Box

I'd also be playing Super Smash Brothers Melee, but my Wii is broken. I'm going to have it "repaired" in a few weeks, probably.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Presently, mostly Melee. Sometimes I get some time with Star Fox Command (recently picked it up; don't see why some fans complain about, since if you ask me its pretty close to being as good as Star Fox 64), but with school around nowadays thats rare. I imagine I'll move on to some Gamecube, Wii, or Computer game or another shortly, like I usually do (not long ago I was playing Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption pretty consistently, but for now I think I've had my fill of that). Hm, perhaps another play through of Twilight Princess would be an enjoyable way to pass the time.

Zevox

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, Bioshock, Final Fantasy 12 (PS2), Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil (gamecube remake).

I plan on buying a few games before Brawl comes out and hopefully beating them. No More Heroes and GTA IV when it comes out.

Dream Chaser

Smash Journeyman
Im steadliy going through all of the Gamecube games in my (and my brothers) collection. Ive done about 4 or 5 and I have about 10 to go. Also throwing in N64 games every now and then (particularly F-zero X)

YellowJT

Smash Cadet
im gonna be going through all the games that i started, but never got around to finishing, ie pikmin 2, MP3:C, SMG....

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Been playing Melee with the Brawl soundtrack playing on my computer... But that's just making me more nutty over Brawl and my lack-thereof.

Also playing Battle for Middle Earth a bit as well as OoT Master Quest (why are Water Temples always so freaking irritating?). I should probably try to actually beat a Metroid Prime game (got to second part of final boss in the first one years ago, but died and haven't played since; too much backtracking in Echoes for me to bother).

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Melee, Medal of Honour Heroes 2, battalion wars 2, call of duty 4

Top Bottom