• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What games are you entering aside from Melee?

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Hey everyone, as a Melee player who's also an avid fighting game player in general, I'd be very interested to know who of you guys are entering some of the other games featured at EVO. I'll compile a list below. ^^

Official tournaments
Side tournaments

King Funk - SSBM, AE, UMVC3, SFxT, Dive Kick
Fuzzyness - SSBM, AE, UMVC3, SSF2T
Prog - UMVC3
Strong Bad - SSBM, AE
GimR - SSBM, UMVC3

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Melee and Marvel. Can't wait to marvel friendly all the melee players, Prog we gotta MM or some **** ^_^

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
My best is prob Spencer/Doom/Vergil but I can finally handle Magneto so I'm thinking of dropping Spencer for him. Been labbing for like 17 months now and played with some good people but never traveled. I just wanna get destroyed honesty lol.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yeah that's pretty much where I am. I got a taste of it at Apex even though I didn't enter but I love the community and watching people who actually put the serious practice in.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
None of the other games I play (Marvel 2, 3S, GGXX) aren't in, so it's just Melee for me. Looking forward to watching MK9 and KoFXIII, though...

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I'm entering Melee and Marvel. I don't even have an actual team yet for marvel, but I really just want to go to get bodied and enjoy the hype. I don't think my ryu/deadpool/akuma team would be passable even if I had some traditional fighting game mechanics.

Top Bottom