• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Ever Happened To...

Get Low

Smash Ace
Alright, so in this thread you can do one of two things (or both if you'd like). Either ask about the whereabouts of a player who has seemingly disappeared from the Smash community for some period of time, or answer someone if you know why the player they're asking about has stopped playing smash.

I'll start. I've been wondering for a long time what ever happened to Pink Shinobi. He used to be one of my favorite Peach players to watch vids of back when I started playing Melee, but then he seemed to just drop off the face of the earth.

Tarv

Smash Journeyman
Whatever happened to predictability? The milk man, the paperboy, evenin' tv?

... Sorry, I'm done.

I'd also like to know where King and Pink Shinobi is. I thought Germ was just at NCR and EVO, I could've sworn I saw his name in one of the pools. Speaking of links though, where's Aniki?

mixa

Banned via Warnings
I remember Masashi used to double jump firefox towards the sky while the oponent was in death animation at last stock. Good times.

Nowadays it's like don't you dare do those dumb taunts imma rage quit yo ass

Ixninjax

Smash Journeyman
Alright, so in this thread you can do one of two things (or both if you'd like). Either ask about the whereabouts of a player who has seemingly disappeared from the Smash community for some period of time, or answer someone if you know why the player they're asking about has stopped playing smash.

I'll start. I've been wondering for a long time what ever happened to Pink Shinobi. He used to be one of my favorite Peach players to watch vids of back when I started playing Melee, but then he seemed to just drop off the face of the earth.
Pink Shinobi moved to Minnesota to be near family. He's focusing on doing school and work stuff, so don't expect him ever to come back to the melee scene.

Source: We're friends, and Facebook

Get Low

Smash Ace
Pink Shinobi moved to Minnesota to be near family. He's focusing on doing school and work stuff, so don't expect him ever to come back to the melee scene.

Source: We're friends, and Facebook
That's so sad, but understandable.

Zodiac

Smash Master
What happened to King? I heard he started playing WoW and Starcraft 2.

What happened to Germ? He got Married. He was at Evo though.

Top Bottom