• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What ever happened to Mario Circuit?

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Tomorrow's update > Mario Circuit lol

or maybe they haven't updated it because it's just a 1player stage?

jayhowell07

Smash Rookie
personally, i think they can do better than a mario kart stage. most of the stages unveiled have been traveling courses (courses that you ride around on platforms to different locations to), and if this mario circut course is anything like captian falcon's F-Zero course, it's going to be the same exact thing. ride up on a platform, land, dodge cars. ride up on a platform up, land, dodge cars. i HATED that map and i don't wanna see another one, so i i'm hoping for some better, more inventive maps. maybe an actual location from DK Island instead of the bull**** made up ones they've been giving us (besides the melee map at DK's house). but that's just my opinion.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Really wonder why the site didn't update all the stuff from the 2 trailers in 2006 onto the site in the first 2 months :O

Camalach

Smash Apprentice
Or maybe just maybe they changed their mind and are making the stage unlockable.

Smashed11

Smash Cadet
You know what hes doing right? He just put it there to trick all you into waiting impatiently for it.

But I myself, want this stage, because Mute-City was my favorite Stage in SSBM, and this is just a change of pace.
Just because its similar doesnt mean its bad.

SirPenguin

Smash Journeyman
I kind of hope it isn't in, I'll be honest. I don't see how they could make it any different than Mute City with Shyguys instead of F-Zero cars. Seriously.

RL89

Smash Cadet
Yeah the Mario Kart stage will show up eventually. Another racing stage besides the F-Zero stages is a good idea, especially the fact that there will be time to dodge the shy guy kart racers as compared to the F-Zero racers and their incredible speed.

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
it's obvious, now there's about 3 months left til brawl comes out, so that's 65 updates left, and even more if you count the days that have or than 1 update. (i excluded the weekends) and ive noticed that every week, there is at least 1 really cool update, and with so much time left until launch, we have to assume that they planned out the updates.

and for the people who are wanting this stage anounced now, imagine this, from now till idk, let's say dec. 17, all the updates are awsome, all characters, stages, new items, AT's,modes, and SSE stuff. well, when they run out of that stuff, what will they have left to show, but cruddy updates that we curently see alot, they want to spread out the good stuff.

so just be patiant.

Top Bottom