• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What drives you to main the Cap'? <

Red Alloy

Smash Apprentice
Yep. He was so Heroic is GX that he even turned down a fight to Black Shadow. How noble. But I think that Nintendo is beggining to catch on to Falcon's Smash personality... Think about it. The Falcon Punch appeared in the animated TV series BECUASE of Smash Bros. Don't be suprized if F-Zero 4 comes out and Captain Falcon closely resembles the one that you see here, in Brawl.
Don't forget Snake's Codec message for him.

Snake: Hey! That's Captain Falcon, isn't it?

Otacon: Good eye, Snake! He's F-Zero pilot number 07!

Snake: You know, seeing Captain Falcon here reminds me... We should do that thing we've always wanted to try.

Otacon: Ohhhh yeah! That thing! Good idea! OK, ready? Go!

Snake: Falcon Puuuunch!!

Otacon: Falcon Kiiiiiiick!!

FAILchion-

OH HE'S SO PRINGLES
The Final Countdown is now playing in your head.
I mained him in Smash 64 and in 2006 for Melee. In Brawl, I was tired of hearing that Capt. Falcon is the worst in the game, he can't do ****, anyone can beat him, nothing special about him, he's useless. So, I took action and mained him. I proved those people wrong, and now they realize that they'd better be cautious, even against Capt. Falcon. Now I have a new main, and my #1 FFA character. I don't care what position he is in the tier list(s), I'm proud to main Capt. Falcon.

crazygoji

Smash Rookie
I just tried him out at my friends house once in Melee, and pwned with him, so when I got Melee, tried him out some more, and I decided to main him.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
I don't main anyone since I main Random, but he's my #1 alt due to certain things, those being...

1) Like someone said before he has two of the sexiest ways to kill someone (Punch & Knee).

2) He's been labeled garbage now and no one really mains him, which makes me like him even more.

3) And finally he has a pink and white costume, you can't get more pimp than that.

Top Bottom