• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Drink Would You Choose For Brawl?

Zonic100

Smash Cadet
ULTIMATE MOUNTAIN DEW THAT IS BETTER THAN GAMEFUEL DRINK.

Yes. That would be the name. UMDTIBTGD.

Ridley22

Smash Ace
I would choose Power thirst. Look it up on youtube.

If it was a new thing it would be: All cows drink this beverage because it is the bestest ever, yes even better than that one drink, you know your current favorite one. That's right ACDTBBIITBEYEBTTODYKYCFO.

EON_MagicMan

Smash Cadet
Definitely well water. Especially the sulfuric kind, the kind that smells like bad eggs (who am I kidding, all eggs are bad!).

Igneous42

Smash Ace
re release Mountain Dew Pitch Black, except call it Gamer Fuel Smash Bros edition: It's actually taste good this time. Gamer Fuel tasted nasty. My second least favorite dew above only baja blast.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Falcon Punch wins. Seriously. I was just going to say Mountain Dew... but man... that was good.

Someone would make millions off that.

etrain911

Smash Apprentice
Guys,Guys,Guys anyone remember Captain Olimar's favorite drink? Smash cola baby. If you don't know what I'm talking about look at the Pikman stage on the Dojo. In all seriousness though Rootbeer or Gatorade they bith taste good and help me concentrate.

ConeZone

Smash Ace
^^ haha that is hilarious...falcon punch...
but seriously, i am going with dr. pepper. i've been addicted to it lately

Top Bottom