• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what does wario man actualy do

FREZ

Smash Apprentice
Wario-Man lasts around 20 seconds before turning back to normal. If you get KO'd(though you shouldn't) before the 20 seconds are up, you return to normal. Some noticeable changes that occur are that Wario-Man is much faster in both running speed and attacks and his attacks do more damage. You do not flinch from any enemies' attacks so there really is no reason you should get KO'd as Wario-Man. His bike moves extremely fast but if you have quick hands, you can somewhat control it without killing yourself. Also, his aerials keep him afloat in the air, so you can use this to basically carry people off the stage and juggle them to the side, eventually KO'ing them. One more noticeable difference is that his forward smash launches him forward, giving you great reach. I think that about sums it up.

smash_fo_life

Smash Journeyman
Wario-Man lasts around 20 seconds before turning back to normal. If you get KO'd(though you shouldn't) before the 20 seconds are up, you return to normal. Some noticeable changes that occur are that Wario-Man is much faster in both running speed and attacks and his attacks do more damage. You do not flinch from any enemies' attacks so there really is no reason you should get KO'd as Wario-Man. His bike moves extremely fast but if you have quick hands, you can somewhat control it without killing yourself. Also, his aerials keep him afloat in the air, so you can use this to basically carry people off the stage and juggle them to the side, eventually KO'ing them. One more noticeable difference is that his forward smash launches him forward, giving you great reach. I think that about sums it up.
thank you for that really good explanation

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
One more thing : the Wario Waft also becomes a one-hit KO, if fully (or almost fully) charged.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Wario-Man is actually better than Giga-Bowser because of his superior mobility and edgeguard. If you can't kill at least one person with Wario-Man, you don't know how to use him.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Something to note would be how he flys with his aerial moves; as sHell said, the moves carry with them their own momentum, ie back air causes you to move backwards. This means Wario Man has a learning curve to make the most of his potential.

Darth Wedel

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone have a link to a video of Wario Man in action? By in action, I mean used to a good extent. I know I could watch all the Wario videos... but I won't Dx

TDIAMOND

Smash Rookie
also his fart move does decent dmg and sends others flying a fair bit even when fully uncharged. i KOd a wolf player with uncharged farts as warioman.

Mambo

Smash Journeyman
His air attacks are amazing and his fsmash is too. Use both of those like crazy. I like clapping people off the top of the stage. Just pick any move you can hit with and bash away rapidly to the edge to kill them.
People underestimate the range of the fsmash as Wario man. Someone was standing at the edge of Pictochat and I was in the middle or more of the stage and fsmashed and killed them :)

Top Bottom