• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What does he say???

Kinsei_Kensei

Smash Apprentice
If this has been brought up before, sorry but its been on my mind for awhile.

When Wolf uses his FS, what exactly does he say? For that matter, what does Falco say?

...oh! also, this is a bit off-and-on of the topic but is it possible to keep their Japanese FS sayings?

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
I think Wolf says "This guy shall feel my wrath" or something along that line.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Wolf says "Let's do this thing.", while Falco says "Personally, I prefer the air." You hear both in the video with the English voices. It's quite widespread if you look for it.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
"Personally, I prefer the air."
...THEN WHY DOESN'T HE HAVE A ****ING AIRWING SMASH!? *pounds head against the wall until it bleeds*

*sighs* Like... dammit *sighs*

Fox's saying is the coolest then... "LAAAAANDMAAAAASTAAA"

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Believe me, we've been agonizing over Sakurai's little taunt towards us since we figured it all out. Almost as bad as him giving the Ganondorf players his sword as a taunt only.

Ah well, at least he made Falco's Landmasta dynamically more similar to an Arwing.

Mobman47

Smash Rookie
My thoughts exactly. Maybe having an arwing final would be broken or something...
I dunno, I've played brawl and I think wolf's is a combination of both, making his more powerful.

wolf's landmaster is definantly up there at the top of "best final smashes".

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Wolf says "We're gonna have fun with this thing!"

Or as I would like to joke...

We're gunna have fuhn wid dis thang!

Zacke

Smash Cadet
Fox sounds like a ten year old boy role-playing.
Falco sounds like he's trying to be funny, but fails.
Wolf sounds cocky and cool. I like that.

Smashruler

Smash Apprentice
Falco's catch phrase when using his FS would have made SO much more sense if he had an arwing. I mean "Personally, I prefer the AIR" and out pops a tank called the LANDmaster.

Top Bottom