• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you want out of next gen?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ Hmm? Dumb moment, explain padding. It's weird cause, Brotherhood has the most content/hard stuff too 100%.

D

Deleted member

they branched out too much. In brotherhood it was still good but the fact that you HAVE to play a tower defence game in revelations is just ugh. then there's sending assassins for off-site missions, the whole GTA-esque buying shops and whatnot. And then there's bombs, and more importantly bomb crafting. I mean jesus when this series started out you were an assassin, not the leader of a business who happens to assassinate people.

my brother put it well with "they probably made so many sidequests you don't notice the main storyline is so short"

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Bomb Crafting? Lolz. I don't mind the buying stuff from towns and junk, or the Assassin's Guild, but yeah that sounds dumb.

finalark

SNORLAX
I can't wait for twenty years from now when kids from today become adults filled with nostalgia and say that games from the 10s outshine games from the 20/30s.

It will happen. Just wait. Hell, I'm 18 and I can say that I easily enjoyed video games from the late 90s/early 2000s a lot more than I do today's games but that's mostly because I was a kid and everything was shiny and new and all I had to worry about was playing Spyro on my PlayStation instead of college and studying.

Top Bottom