• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you think the last stage will be in SSE?

Pumako

Smash Cadet
Personaly I think it will be Subspace Palace where you battle off the Ancient Minister first, then after he is dead out comes blankety blank blank. (you continue or add on to those sentances.)

Wob-Wob

Smash Journeyman
You kill the Ancient Minister, making the killer the new Ancient Minister. The next time you play on that mode, you'll have to face him (He'll be replaced by the Ancient Minister in the other missions, meaning AM is playable)

BananaX

Smash Apprentice
You kill the Ancient Minister, making the killer the new Ancient Minister. The next time you play on that mode, you'll have to face him (He'll be replaced by the Ancient Minister in the other missions, meaning AM is playable)
Final Destination doesn't make too much sense to me, it's way too generic. Really, there's no clue as to what the final boss or stage could be. Obviously, the Ancient Minister will be tied in, but I don't think he'll be the final boss.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
If we have pictures of that,does that mean people have already finished SSE(or whatever).Final Destination is the final level in classic mode as usual.
I don't know. It's possible that it could be both.

Atomic Religion

Smash Cadet
A long and complex story is told and the Ancient Primid Minister appears to face you, then suddenly Master Hand crushes him, and you fight him

retard18426

Smash Rookie
The final stage will be set...

...inside Sakurai's imagination!

That would surely be a chaotic stage. Realistically, though? I think the final battle will follow tradition and be fought on Final Destination, though there may be an unknown stage leading up to said battle. I personally like the idea of fighting through a palace belonging to the Ancient Minister. Then, once you reach his throne room, it dissolves into Final Destination for a battle of epic proportions.

Trifas

Smash Rookie
The Final Stage will be the first stage, the stadium where everything beggins, though this time it's engulfed by the Subspace

thetoastinator

Smash Apprentice
Remember Zant in Twilight Princess? Well, I think the Minister plays a similar role as the "fake" major villian. I think there is an even greater evil than the Minister.

thetoastinator

Smash Apprentice
Remember Zant in Twilight Princess? Well, I think the Minister plays a similar role as the "fake" major villian. I think there is an even greater evil than the Minister.

Ripped

Smash Cadet
here it comes, the lamest/most bad *** thing i could come up with:

all the major villains fuse into one entity of pure evil, and all the "good" characters must battle him in an epic 20 or so part battle (how ever many good guys are in this game) where you take control of each "good" character 1 by 1 to defeat the super villain :p

haha thats lame, watch it happen

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
they should do what pokemon coliseum but take it one step further.

team snagem leader=ancient minister
ciphon company leader(fake)=master hand
mayor who was supposed to help you=meta knight
no-one= giga bowser
at this point people would be thinking that there is no end to the fake main villains, and then the screen fades to black, and the real boss comes, its power unmatched by all of the above put together...

pichu

WarxePB

Smash Ace
The final sidescrolling level will probably take place in some sort of Subspace Palace, with the final boss residing in the tattered remains of the Smash Arena.

Camalach

Smash Apprentice
First you will fight ancient minister inside his castle or something and it wont be so hard but once you beat him he will drop a subspace bomb set for 10 seconds and it will explode. Everything will be engulfed in subspace as the minister shows his true form. I dont it would be any specific character it will just be a giant robot or something.

ancara22

Smash Apprentice
I expect that for the final part of the SSE, you'll first have to go through a tower and face/beat shadow versions of all bosses you've beaten before. Then, You'll probably have to face some elite gaurds((probably being huge primids in shiny armour and with big swords)). After that, you'll end up facing the minister himself. The minister will likely attack by using spells and his saucer thingy to deal damage to ya.

after that, the minister will teleport you to the Smash Arena, only it's now engulfed in subspace, and corrupted to give the look of pure evil. Then, The minister will summon the hands to try to destroy you. Here, you'll probably end up choosing five characters to fight with for this battle and the next one, and that every time a character is KO'd enough times to be unabled to be used anymore, you end up using the next character.

Once the hands are beaten((Which i'm sure 95% of the forum will do)), then the minister will fuse with them, to gain 'absolute power over creation and destruction'. Then his body changes to look like a giant warrior, with the hands attached to him, and with a giant red jewel on his chest. You'll then have to beat him, by dealing enough damage to the gem to be able to destroy it.

His attack will be an attack where he slams his fists into the arena and causes a shockwave that does damage if it touches you, an attack where he summons some of his minions to attack you and keep ya distracted, an attack where fire comes out of his hands from above and shoots directly below where the hands are at, an attack where he summons icicles that fall from the sky to damage you, and an attack when he's at 20% health where he opens his palms and shoots out big lasers from said palms that does a lot of damage.

If you beat him, he'll scream 'noooooooooooo!!!" like any other main villain would after gettin' thier butt kicked, and then explode in a firey blaze of awsome. Then, the subspace will clear from the arena, all the creatures in the Minister's army dissapear without a trace(leaving another mystery for the smash bros. community to answer: Where did they go?)), and all areas tainted with the subspace return to their normal state of being.

Then, everybody shake hands and thanks each other for their help, and then they all go on their seperate ways, except for Sonic and Mario. Mario will thank Sonic and the blue hedgehog then says "Anytime". Mario then walks to a pipe and enters it, and Sonic runs out of the arena, ready for whatever comes next. Then the credits roll, and the SSE ends.

So, I belive that sounds like somthing that'll likely be the true finale for the SEE, don't ya think?

Atomic Religion

Smash Cadet
I expect that for the final part of the SSE, you'll first have to go through a tower and face/beat shadow versions of all bosses you've beaten before. Then, You'll probably have to face some elite gaurds((probably being huge primids in shiny armour and with big swords)). After that, you'll end up facing the minister himself. The minister will likely attack by using spells and his saucer thingy to deal damage to ya.

after that, the minister will teleport you to the Smash Arena, only it's now engulfed in subspace, and corrupted to give the look of pure evil. Then, The minister will summon the hands to try to destroy you. Here, you'll probably end up choosing five characters to fight with for this battle and the next one, and that every time a character is KO'd enough times to be unabled to be used anymore, you end up using the next character.

Once the hands are beaten((Which i'm sure 95% of the forum will do)), then the minister will fuse with them, to gain 'absolute power over creation and destruction'. Then his body changes to look like a giant warrior, with the hands attached to him, and with a giant red jewel on his chest. You'll then have to beat him, by dealing enough damage to the gem to be able to destroy it.

His attack will be an attack where he slams his fists into the arena and causes a shockwave that does damage if it touches you, an attack where he summons some of his minions to attack you and keep ya distracted, an attack where fire comes out of his hands from above and shoots directly below where the hands are at, an attack where he summons icicles that fall from the sky to damage you, and an attack when he's at 20% health where he opens his palms and shoots out big lasers from said palms that does a lot of damage.

If you beat him, he'll scream 'noooooooooooo!!!" like any other main villain would after gettin' thier butt kicked, and then explode in a firey blaze of awsome. Then, the subspace will clear from the arena, all the creatures in the Minister's army dissapear without a trace(leaving another mystery for the smash bros. community to answer: Where did they go?)), and all areas tainted with the subspace return to their normal state of being.

Then, everybody shake hands and thanks each other for their help, and then they all go on their seperate ways, except for Sonic and Mario. Mario will thank Sonic and the blue hedgehog then says "Anytime". Mario then walks to a pipe and enters it, and Sonic runs out of the arena, ready for whatever comes next. Then the credits roll, and the SSE ends.

So, I belive that sounds like somthing that'll likely be the true finale for the SEE, don't ya think?
I prefer the" Master Hand comes from no whwere for no reason, and it ends hilariously anticlimatically." Ending

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
They're in the hall in some obscure palace. Sonic realises what's happening before anyone else, so turns into Super Sonic and flies away. Suddenly, after being strangely excluded from this game, Captain Falcon shoots from the ceiling, Falcon Punches, half the world explodes.
No joke.

Top Bottom