• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you think the ESRB rating will be?

Over9000BPM

Smash Ace
Who cares. Big or small. They seem to be different depending on who is designing her. The only time I would care is if they made them huge DOA sized boobs (not that I mind that size in the DOA series but it doesn't suit Samus) or if they made her completely flat chested. But otherwise who cares how big or small they are?

Big boobs aren't scary, and women can have them. Small boobs aren't scary, and women can have them. This whole thing is silly.
I just don’t think ZSS looks right. That’s all it is. Nothing against a small rack. I just don’t think it suits Samus at all.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Who cares. Big or small. They seem to be different depending on who is designing her. The only time I would care is if they made them huge DOA sized boobs (not that I mind that size in the DOA series but it doesn't suit Samus) or if they made her completely flat chested. But otherwise who cares how big or small they are?

Big boobs aren't scary, and women can have them. Small boobs aren't scary, and women can have them. This whole thing is silly.
You may think it’s silly (well, so do I, but eh)...but her breast size as well as Snake not having an *** caused a good uproar in their community (though since Snake is meant to be a sex symbol, so that’s understandable)

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
Ridiculous sized? You act like they were Mai Shiranui proportioned. They were just a bit bigger than they are now, sheesh. I don't know who is worse the people whining about the change or the people whining about big boobs!

As for panty shots? I don't really mind seeing some cheeky humor in a game where Mario can beat Princess Peach over the head with a baseball bat. Which one sounds worse to you?
That line was more in general then referring to her.

Getting snippy because I capped a word doesn’t change the fact that you are just making stuff up now.
It’s misrepresentation. It degrades her uniqueness in the roster. It’s like Mario without a mustache, or Fox McCloud without a tail.

samus not having big boobs takes away from uniqueness? that is one of the most absurd thing I ever heard. Her boobs have nothing to do with her character other then her being a girl,

Over9000BPM

Smash Ace
That line was more in general then referring to her.

samus not having big boobs takes away from uniqueness? that is one of the most absurd thing I ever heard. Her boobs have nothing to do with her character other then her being a girl,
It does though. Now she has the same build/profile as the other female characters.

Top Bottom