• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you normally do during a friendly brawl?

Frey

Smash Journeyman
Well for me, On friendly matches with my friend, I usually end up picking wario, my reason for this is to annoy the hell out of him. I basically put on my message GET TO DAH CHOPPA! so I can say that and then ***** out the bike he has, and I mapped it to warios *** wiggle command since its fast, so ill spam it like hell, he goes into a blood rage and charges(as lucas lols), then i run him over. Of course he catches on lol, which by then means i have a full waft and unload a package in his face.

What do you do during friendlys?

8~Bit

Smash Rookie
I let my friends (casuals) win...it makes them feel good and they won't quit playing if I don't murder them o_O lol

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
I hit people with fans until they're at 200%.

Then they still KO me...

The other day I had my first bumpers-only match. It was funny, two Lucases running around Temple strategically placing bumpers that can KO you at 40%.
I only wish there was a Very High item setting mode like Melee. Bumpers popping up every 10 seconds!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
we just taunt at the beginning of every match, and taunt again if we are both ever down to 1 life apiece. if im G&W, ill taunt every extra possible second

LouisLeGros

Smash Journeyman
Waddle Dees, THOUSANDS of them!
lots of falcon punches
Ganondorfs forward tilt over and over again with the occasional "THIS IS SPARTA"
Running around with sonic, sometimes I'll give them a tap with a tilt attack and sometimes I will just run right through em.

AerialAce!

Smash Rookie
I play my cousins online, wait until I have control over the rules and switch it to a 5-minute coin match.

The results include confusion and repeated use of a "WTF?" taunt.

Top Bottom