• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you hate the most when playing against CPU's?

Scooach

Smash Cadet
If you dashdance they sit there jabbing or ftilting nonstop until you get close enough to kill them...

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
How they seem to be able to perfect shield and dodge certain attacks so...perfectly.

Zero Hour

Smash Apprentice
The amazing ability to juggle, The fact tht by the third stock its impossible to to hit with my main's (marth's) Fair... and that i can't play mindgames with their airdodges/charged smashes

'V'

Smash Lord
The fact that they have AI that doesn't make any sense, yet they powershield like it's nobody's business.

Hive Mind

Smash Journeyman
They make you feel dumb when you lose.
Yeah they don't try to gimp you but they do edgeguard and that's when I
fail.

GreenFox

Smash Ace
I don't play against CPUS or on Wifi, you don't really improve from playing these. I just play when friends come over.

The Brigand

Smash Cadet
It's the inhuman reflexes that bug me.

If a good Sonic player gets a Smash Ball, you can expect to get hit a few times, but still have a reasonable chance at evading them. If a level 9 Sonic gets a Smash Ball, they can stop exactly where you roll or airdodge to and just hover there until your invincibility frames run out.

Same goes for level 9 Pikachus. I've yet to see any player show a reasonable level of control over Volt Tackle, but the Ai makes it look like there shouldn't be any trouble at all.

Outside of that and Power Shielding, though, they're pretty dumb.

Top Bottom