• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you guys think is the worst final smash?

Deep2

Smash Apprentice
I think it's Mario's you almost never kill anyone with it. :mario: :mario:
Wut do you guys think?

Muri

Smash Rookie
I think the one of Dedede is pretty bad.
There is not any knockback at all.

That's what I think.

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
You think Marios is the worst because you've known about it for the longest. It's still incredibly powerful.

Picachu's is good but hard to aim with.

Zeldas in only good with set up beforehand

DK's actually needs alot of input from the player

And PK starstorm can be dodged

theres no worst final smash for me, they're all subjective.

Ichida

Smash Ace
Doesn't matter what FS you use if you can't use it correctly. (Read: The one that misses.)

T-major

Smash Champion
do you mean worst in terms of concept? because that would be DK's for me... it should have been Rambi...

or do you mean in terms of usefulness? because I would say Dedede's. even though I'm going to main him, his final smash just doesn't work most of the time...

chansen

Smash Lord
i just realized...what if doc made it. his fs would be a storm of pills and it would rack up damage and leave em all sleepy.

youd get ****ed up too if you had that many pills.

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
Ness/Lucas because it is slow and easy to dodge. All it really does is put the enemy under pressure to get the hell out of the way.

Captain Brawlimar

Smash Cadet
I can't decide between the Landmaster, the Landmaster, or the Landmaster...

(Hehe, I actually like the Landmaster a lot, just not the fact that there are three)

webrunner

Smash Apprentice
I keep hearing that Zelda's is bad.. but from what i've seen it's probably just as good (or better) than Marth's- it's an instant kill, doesn't have a risk of SD, and it can hit multiple targets that aren't right next to each other

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Peach's. It does no damage, only works if your on the ground, and you can get out of the sleep quickly enough to use the items for yourself(if it even actually hits you >_>)
It does like an automatic 30 or 40% damage.

kitsuneboy_geoff

Smash Apprentice
Peach's does quite a bit of damage, heals you fully (if used correctly) and gives you free hits.

I don't see why you people keep saying that Jigglypuff's is bad. It's actually incredibly powerful, if used in the right place. Knocking someone off the edge of the stage with it makes it nearly impossible to come back unless you have a tether recovery, just because Jiggly gets in the way.

Pika's is ridiculously hard to use, but very strong once you get good at it.

I really don't think any of 'em suck. Lucario's and Ness's are pretty dang easy to dodge, though, but so are most of them.
Kirby- Run away. You'll be fine on everything but the smallest levels.
Sonic- Stay on the ground, get good at rolling and point-dodging.
Marth- Stay in the air, get really good at point-dodging. All there is to it.

etc.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Peach's does quite a bit of damage, heals you fully (if used correctly) and gives you free hits.

I don't see why you people keep saying that Jigglypuff's is bad. It's actually incredibly powerful, if used in the right place. Knocking someone off the edge of the stage with it makes it nearly impossible to come back unless you have a tether recovery, just because Jiggly gets in the way.

Pika's is ridiculously hard to use, but very strong once you get good at it.

I really don't think any of 'em suck. Lucario's and Ness's are pretty dang easy to dodge, though, but so are most of them.
Kirby- Run away. You'll be fine on everything but the smallest levels.
Sonic- Stay on the ground, get good at rolling and point-dodging.
Marth- Stay in the air, get really good at point-dodging. All there is to it.

etc.
I can semi-agree with Marth, not with Sonic or Kirby. with Kirby you can just hunt them down, and the range is pretty good on it. And sonic isn't one you can simply roll/side-step dodge. If you roll, he can just get to where you are faster than you can and if you side step he can just keep moving back and forth into you until you make a mistake. Lucario's is pretty bad but it looks awesome so im gonna say its top tier XD.

QFT

10Char.
QFT

10Char.

plasmatorture

Smash Journeyman
The Landmaster looks like it's the most awkward and un-intuitive FS to use so to me it seems like the worst. Peach's also seems pretty bad. And depending on how DK's FS works, it could either be terrible or decent (can't remember how it does).

Ichida

Smash Ace
I can't decide between the Landmaster, the Landmaster, or the Landmaster...

(Hehe, I actually like the Landmaster a lot, just not the fact that there are three)
The answer is simple...

LANDOMASTAAA!!

But yeah, it does seem pretty terrible. I saw a vid of someone who used it in Mushroom Kingdom, and it just fell right through the blocks and SDd. Funniest death EVER.

A New Challenger

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I've seen a couple Landmaster SDs in casual play myself.

Also, I'd not group Lucas and Ness's - Lucas is bad but Ness' is god awful. Ness' spread further out, do much less damage and don't volley. Lucas' volley at least - i.e., if they somehow **** up and one hits them, others will fall on their head rather often for an actual KO. Haven't had any use for Ness' at all.

Top Bottom