• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you guys like about sonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
hes so fast an i liek his shoos

:093:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sonic ONLY wears shoes meaning he's ready to give sex at ANYTIME and is able to run from husbands after they see their wife getting rocked by Sonic.

tru logic
Gloves too.

Come on, step it up!

infomon

Smash Scientist
*facedesks @ sonic boards* :(

I love the freedom of maneuverability he has. Just go into training mode and run around the stage as Sonic.... there are a lot of techs involved to learn his full mobility, but it's soooo fun to do so much crazy stuff, like abusing alllll the different variations of his spindashes, and spring tricks, and even learning his foxtrot and dash mobility.... Sonic's full of really fun tricks :) It's hard to learn but sooo coool afterwards.

Tenki

Smash Hero
I liked his TV shows.

and I like the Sonic boards.
sometimes.

oh wait, in-game, well, I've answered that question enough times lol.

sonic boy

Smash Apprentice
*facedesks @ sonic boards* :(

I love the freedom of maneuverability he has. Just go into training mode and run around the stage as Sonic.... there are a lot of techs involved to learn his full mobility, but it's soooo fun to do so much crazy stuff, like abusing alllll the different variations of his spindashes, and spring tricks, and even learning his foxtrot and dash mobility.... Sonic's full of really fun tricks :) It's hard to learn but sooo coool afterwards.
Do you have a video that explains stuff like this? BTW the sonic in my game seams to move so slow. At least from what i expected. It really seams captain falcon is faster.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Well, the thing is, you have to flick teh joystick reaaally quick and hold it thar. Then sawnik will start to run real fast!

jk

Captain Falcon is in no means faster than Sonic, unless maybe air speed wise? (I'm honestly not too sure who's faster in the air...hm...)

Anyhow, infzy actually made a video that goes into great depth of Sonic's SideB and DownB.

Sonic's SideB and DownB Explained!

And for the lulz

How Fast is Sonic in Brawl?

aeghrur

Smash Champion
WOW, I MISSED THAT CHATROOM? Great, I never even got to post in that. )=<
I like sawnik cuz of the sonic boards and that he has a fast running speed and I'm addicted to grabs, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom