• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What did you do when you first heard about brawl

Cheezball

Smash Ace
I got excited, but I also was waiting for another game to come out, I probably would be playing it now waiting for brawl if it didn't suck. :ohwell:

BraveDave88

Smash Apprentice
I was oddly enough on a random wireless net connection outside a Menards, got on GS, saw the news... saw Snake, went "Oh my gosh!" and called the nearest friend to rant about how awesome that is.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Downloaded the trailer, watched Snake say "Show Time" for about and hour, memorized the theme, thought of newcomers, stayed up all night thinking about how looooooooooooong I'd have to wait to get the game ;)!

brawlmaniac

Smash Lord
I actually don't even remember what I did when I heard the news. I'm pretty sure one of my brother's friends told me about it, and I was like "What??". Then I saw the trailer and the hype since then has been gradually building.

Sun-Wukong

Smash Journeyman
Well, I found a found a link to the E3 Video on another forum before the Dojo started and nearly craped myself, then I showed the video to everyone in my house.

Twilight Emblem

Banned via Warnings
I found out when i came across the trailer on the net. I IMed lots of muh buddies about the trailor and we discussed for hours :D Every gamer in our house was huddled around the computer like a warm fire keeping our smash spirits ablaze. n.n

BleachMan!

Smash Apprentice
I sh*t bricks... then the snake part came up...... i went SSSSNNNNAAAKKKEEEEE! Unfortunately, i got a detention because I was watching the trailer during spanish class, but totally worth it :p

Top Bottom