• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What determines forward throw's trajectory?

Pentaoku

Smash Apprentice
As many of us know, forward throw at higher percents becomes a great killer. However, as many of us also probably have noticed, is that at times, Forward throw will throw at an incredibly high angle as apposed to the near complete horizontal toss.

So yeah, what determines if they get pushed away in front of you or tossed above you during the forward throw?

Browny

Smash Hater
wtf

bthrow has more random knockback than fthrows. ive gotten plenty of KOs where btthrow suddenly decideds to send my enemy at an angle similar to snakes fthrow, which much more knockback. fthrow has always seemed constant to me :/

Milln

Smash Champion
Bthrow receives no modifier from Aura. It's completely dependant on your opponent's percent. Oh! I better add that in.

Top Bottom