• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U What custom stages have you created?

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
This is a topic specifically for showing off custom stages, the other topic is there for those who simply want to talk about its features but this is not the place for that.

I haven't got the game yet but when I do get it, I plan on making tons of custom stages and plan on sharing as much as I can here.

What have you created? (I think an easy way to show off a picture of it is to simply press home on your Wii U while you have a good view of the stage, go to smash boards, and then go upload file)

RIP|Merrick

Absolute Trash
NNID
Merricktherox
3DS FC
4339-2630-2726
I recreated WarioWare Inc using similarly colored blocks, complete with the different length platforms hovering above. I tried to keep it as close to scale to the actual stage as possible. Check it out!

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
For my list i got a few of the 64 stages

Even though they are going to be the lame versions when the true 64 versions are the good version (and i suppose the dlc version will be better as well if mewtwo succesfully commences sakurai to make more dlc and the 64 stages are some of them)

I guess I could post the ones I hope to make:

I hope that I can make a to scale Great Fox, complete with a small cave in the back that represents the carrier deck on the back end. Don't know how big the stages can get, but I'm going to make it massive.

The first half of the Reset Bomb stage on the 3DS. Love that stages make up, but can't stand the second half or the transition to it. It's a fun stage, but I want to just play on the first half most of the time.

I would also like to make a stage that is nothing but one massive moving platform in the middle surrounded by two solid platforms on the side that are just big enough to stand on sense the game demands you have some solid platforms.

Alses

Smash Apprentice
Here are some of mine:

Really wish there was 8 player smash in custom stages... I'd love to play in the box with 7 others xD

Last edited:

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
I've already got a handful of stages:
Yoshi's Island:

This is my attempt to recreate the Yoshi's Island stage from Smash 64. I think I did a good job!

Deathmatch Arena:

One of my favorites. Surrounded by magma with only one small opening to KO opponents through. Every match on this stage is guaranteed to be both hectic and hilarious!

Mushroom Kingdom 2:

I loved the Super Mario Bros. 2 inspired stage in Melee, I just had to recreate it in Smash 4's stage builder! The layout of this stage is similar to the original with some minor differences...

Instead of Birdo there are cannons on both sides. I thought that the cannon sort of looked like Birdo's snout so now you get launched into the gap on the other side instead of getting pelted by eggs. On that note, getting launched into the gaps isn't as fatal as it used to be because the moving platforms will ascend after descending. My friends think this stage is great so we always choose it whenever we play Smash 4!

Fountain of Dreams:

Another old favorite from a previous game that I tried to recreate. The moving platforms are able to go through solid objects so I was able to make it look as if the platforms submerge into the "water" like they did in Melee. I'm not sure about how accurate the layout of this stage is compared to the original though. What do you guys think?

itsReaLitY

Smash Cadet
NNID
LoZ_MartineZ
I wish my gamepad worked the screen is unresponsive so I cant create custom stages :(

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Here are some of mine:

Really wish there was 8 player smash in custom stages... I'd love to play in the box with 7 others xD
Those are awesome. 3rd one reminds me of Worms :bluejump:

Squadaloo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RodRodney
So far I've made 4 real attempts (and a death box because I think everybody does that at some point). I'll link to

Stage: Spagonia
Music: Rooftop Run
Size: Medium
This stage was based on a mock-up map I made for another thread prior to the game's release. I added an extra floating platform on the left from this original design.
---

Stage: Battle Bowl
Music: Super Mario World Remix
Size: Small
This stage was a remade stage from one I made in Brawl. It's a very simple map with a curved main floor that acts as a bowl. Watch out for barrels which naturally fall to the bottom!

---

Stage: Lava Lagoon
Music: Bowser's Galaxy Generator
Size: Large
A large lava lake with a number of natural platforms floating around it. The bottom area can really rack up the percentage if you get knocked into the lava. The floating platforms on the outer edges of the map rise and lower into the lava.

---

Stage: Tetris Plain
Music: Tetris Type A
Size: Medium
A stage made out of Tetris blocks. Is there more that needs to be said?
EDIT: I didn't realize until now that I made the block on the left one block too wide. I'll have to fix that.

Last edited:

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
I made one of SANIC, but I don't have an SD card right now. Overall, I haven't done too much with actual stages, the builder just seems really uncooperative.

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
@ Squadaloo Squadaloo Nice stages! I think I'm going try and replicate your Deathbowl on my game!

Too bad we can't send each other custom stages. Hopefully we'll be able to share stages online in future updates of Smash 4.

SilverOne777

Smash Cadet
NNID
SilverSlaughter
I made a triforce stage, with the name link, and a small sword lol. Was really hard getting straight angles though, any tips on making it easier to do that? Also made a Yoshi stage(2 small eggs, led by a larger egg, and yoshi's name)

Hyruleslink

Smash Journeyman
I made a triforce stage, with the name link, and a small sword lol. Was really hard getting straight angles though, any tips on making it easier to do that? Also made a Yoshi stage(2 small eggs, led by a larger egg, and yoshi's name)
Press X on the gamepad to bring up a grid. Then just tap points together to create geometric shapes. Works kinda like connect the dots.

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Anyone know how to draw a stage part that actually has two ****ing grabbable ledges?

I've tried everything, even to drawing 90 degree angles with the grid, and still the game doesn't help me put a grabbable edge.

What the hell.

Hyruleslink

Smash Journeyman
Anyone know how to draw a stage part that actually has two ****ing grabbable ledges?

I've tried everything, even to drawing 90 degree angles with the grid, and still the game doesn't help me put a grabbable edge.

What the hell.
If you have another platform or object too near a ledge, it will remove edges. Just rearrange your stage a little bit and allow more space.

Squadaloo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RodRodney
In addition to needing enough space, the ground can't be very sloped at all. The editor can be excruciatingly picky when it comes to ledges.

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
Can you share stages this time around? I want a lot of these but I can just remake them if I have to.

Looking to recreate hyrule castle 64 and the wjm newsroom from the Mary Tyler Moore show.

Munomario777

Smash Master
3DS FC
0387-9596-4480
Switch FC
SW-8229-3157-8114
Can you share stages this time around? I want a lot of these but I can just remake them if I have to.

Looking to recreate hyrule castle 64 and the wjm newsroom from the Mary Tyler Moore show.
Sharing stages, along with other things such as screenshots/drawings, will be added in a later update.

SilverOne777

Smash Cadet
NNID
SilverSlaughter
Just made a recreation of the nintendo 64 peaches castle and zeldas castle(or whatever they were called, it's been a while) quite satisfied...wish I could share them :)

MrGame&Rock

Smash Ace
NNID
SpenstarHD
This is painful to read. I dont have the game yet and I want to make stages and post them here, but I also want to play on the stages you guys have posted and I can't and it's frustrating!

(If someone could post a remake of Meta Crystal and/or Saffron City Id love you forever)

SilverOne777

Smash Cadet
NNID
SilverSlaughter
haha almost exactly like mine....Your platforms need to be slightly more to the right though no?

SuperFroakie64DS

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5413-0108-4829
Switch FC
SW 8210-4561-8728
I got two stages. A stages based off of Quick Man's stage as a whole, and World 1-1 from Super Mario Bros.

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
I've made stages inspired by Dream Land 64, Yoshi's Story 64, Hyrule Castle 64 and Fountain of Dreams.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
I made a ****ty version of Yoshi's Story from Melee. I called it Yosh's Store. Eh, it was just to get the "Make a Custom Stage" Challenge out of the way.
I don't have my SD card set up and can't find the one I had Project M in so I have no snapshots.

SuperFroakie64DS

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5413-0108-4829
Switch FC
SW 8210-4561-8728
I made a ****ty version of Yoshi's Story from Melee. I called it Yosh's Store. Eh, it was just to get the "Make a Custom Stage" Challenge out of the way.
I don't have my SD card set up and can't find the one I had Project M in so I have no snapshots.
I made Yoshi's Story from Melee. When the sharing stages patch is released I'm going to post it for people to download.

BlitznBurst

Smash Ace
The stage I made was a square chamber with a long shaft leading up out of the top and cannons that kill you if you get launched up there. Since the game doesn't let you spawn under anything I made the floor of the chamber jump-through platforms so you can enter from the bottom.

No it was absolutely not meant to be a **** I can't believe you would even think that

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Now THIS is a glorious stage, kudos to anyone who knows what its based on ( I really wish we had better colour options)
WiiU_screenshot_TV_01450.jpg

Top Bottom