• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What costume do you use?

PassWurD

Smash Journeyman
I used Brown one and it got me in a fight, then i end up in Bel-Air cause' of my mom, and people are weird here, they're proclaiming about not giving you up and not letting you down, and then i ran into this 1 guy, he was like guess what? Then i said what? Then he was all like, Well there's something you have lost... And im like, what would that be and he said, The Game, and i was like Ah ****. I can't believe you've done this, Also btw, can you tell Where Da Hood At?, And he said, I think u needa' get da f' out my biness'....

And then I was confused for the rest of the day 8D

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
I used Brown one and it got me in a fight, then i end up in Bel-Air cause' of my mom, and people are weird here, they're proclaiming about not giving you up and not letting you down, and then i ran into this 1 guy, he was like guess what? Then i said what? Then he was all like, Well there's something you have lost... And im like, what would that be and he said, The Game, and i was like Ah ****. I can't believe you've done this, Also btw, can you tell Where Da Hood At?, And he said, I think u needa' get da f' out my biness'....

I feel ya.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Whenever I use DDD, I use the purple costume, it might be me but it makes him look like a king...well, more than his normal costume does in my opinion.

Edds

Smash Ace

wait what?

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace

Thank you for making my topic 99% moar epic.

Martial

Smash Apprentice
I usually use green, though sometimes you've just gotta kick some *** with a royal purple penguin.

Top Bottom