• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Color Mario Are You?

M@1funk$hun

Smash Ace
Lies to who? O____o
Me. j3ly is actually 85

he lives up in the Rocky Mountains training with a television and cube both hooked up to twelve hamsters running on wheels

he comes down to his friend unreal's computer to relay the **** approaches he discovers when playing against the mountain lions that have the skill to rival mango

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Me. j3ly is actually 85

he lives up in the Rocky Mountains training with a television and cube both hooked up to twelve hamsters running on wheels

he comes down to his friend unreal's computer to relay the **** approaches he discovers when playing against the mountain lions that have the skill to rival mango
that i can believe. 84 was just too young.

a rookie

Smash Ace
Me. j3ly is actually 85

Yeah, probably plays with wild Geodudes and Onix's too. I wouldn't be surprised =P

n0ne

Smash Ace
haha. hey i already put a gc controller in Jrs crib. Hes messing with it on occasions. Practice makes perfect

a rookie

Smash Ace
Idc what color is on the tier list. But YOU WILL see this color more! Guaranteed! :joyful: :joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:

P.S.- don't look at my smiley metronomes unless you wanna get hypnotized

Papa+Stone

Banned via Administration
Woah what a rebel have i ever told you how brave you are a rookie? Because i think you are really brave.

a rookie

Smash Ace
Lol, thanks. I fear no one but the God almighty. But for real, I beat HugS in pools last tournament, I'M GETTING UP THERE!

Top Bottom