• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Color Mario Are You?

a rookie

Smash Ace
If you really wanna change your name to Blue Mario, make sure you represent. For instance, doing VERY good at tournaments to at least get recorded. When I reach that level, or win a big tournament, I think I will be deserved to be called Yellow Mario (:

a rookie

Smash Ace
Exactly, you don't want Mario's to look down on you, you need them to look up to you, to GIVE THEM HOPE (:
The thing is, I always get at least one match recorded every tournament, now I just gotta win<3

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
i live far from the tournies but if i can get a ride ill go to a lot more. I feel like the reason the melee mario boards are alive now. I used to double post and **** just to keep it alive.....I would have gave up but i met J3ly and people started to show up and now the mario boards is safe lol

a rookie

Smash Ace
We got this condemned! Lol. Hehe ^_^
Anyone going to Genesis 2? I went to
the first one, that was sooooo fun!
And thanks CA5H, I appreciate it (:

a rookie

Smash Ace
Condemned: I'm going for sure, well most likely.

CA5H: We need to do a good player funding for you xD

Bamesy: Get ****! Lol <3

a rookie

Smash Ace
Dang, I wish we could all meet up at Genesis or a really big tourney and team up together(I get condemned cuz he's black), like have a crew battle. Mario Masters vs. The World =D

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
lol it sounds like a good idea. but ive never been to any major tournies anyways. and i just turned 16. everybody i play with at local tournies r like 19+

Top Bottom