• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What character would you have as the final character?

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I think better reasoning should be that a lot of people sleep on Lara. After Banjo and Cuphead, people began to discuss Master Chief a lot. I mean... Square Enix has two characters more so than Microsoft. Most people focus on Sora and Geno when it comes to SE. That's why most people forget about Lara.
they also forget sora isnt SE

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Personally I'm going for a insanely huge name. Lara Croft, Master Chief, or a Sony rep. Nathan Drake, Kratos, or one of their newer names like Aloy or Jin wouldn't hurt either. Make Ultimate go out with the ultimate bang

xzx

Smash Lord
I would say Tingle. He would pretty much be in the same boat as Piranha Plant when it comes to character reveals lol.

zumaddy

Smash Ace
It would make some people mad, but I can't think of anyone more narratively fitting than Waluigi.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
The more I'm on it, the more I think Balloon Fighter really was the best option suggested in this thread.

It is a bit of a cherry on top, in that it isnt a huge bang, but a sweet relish. Sakurai's friend and a Nintendo legend being honored. Not requiring the need for an external party, but also bringing forth some incredibly unique gameplay.

I think this is the most mature ending- maybe not a decadent chocolate cake, but an amaretto liquor.

Top Bottom