• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what character reveal would make you nearly die of laughter?

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
pretty self explanatory: a character reveal that would make you laugh pretty hard, possibly hard enough to wet yourself, i don't know. mine: groose

LET THE GROOSE BE LOOSE!!!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jigglypuff if she's revealed on X/Y's release.

It would be funny for me because I love the Jiggs, a possible cut, and most people are expecting (or at least hoping for) Mewtwo to be revealed on X/Y's release.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Toon Link's reveal already almost made me die of laughter, because everybody (excluding me, of course) was so convinced that he was "deconfirmed".

Otherwise, I'd rather not have any character reveals cause me to die of laughter, because I want this roster to be quality, and it's already going to be limited by the 3DS's power. =(

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Pac-man, considering all the fuss there's been over him, from supporters and people that don't want him alike.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
It'd only be funny because it'd kick the relevancy and clone hating crowd in the balls more than anything else.

D

Deleted member

-The Flipnote Frog because just seeing that thing fight would be absolutely hilarious.
-Owain because I can see all of the reactions if he gets in but not some other Awakening character and I love seeing reactions.
-Pichu because why not?

Snakeyes

Smash Journeyman
Satoru Iwata

B Moves: Stuff inspired by the Nintendo games/systems he worked on
Final Smash: Nintendo Direct
Taunt: *laughs*
KO phrase: Please Understand

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Possibly Hades from Kid Icarus: Uprising. If you've played the game, you know why.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I would laugh if any character that I wanted but many others always told me they won't get in did get in. :laugh:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I've already died like 50 times.

Please understand.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Toon Link's reveal already made me die of laughter, and seeing all those Toon Link haters/Spirit Tracks stage believers being so confused/butthurt over it. :laugh:

And oh, Wii Fit Trainer of course.

Not sure about any potential newcomers though, I guess any character everyone is super certain over not making it in.

Reznor

work in progress
Roy and Chrom as a Duo :cool:
all that arguing for nothing

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I would laugh if this is the Pokemon roster...

Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer Red with Mega Charizard X, Mega Mewtwo Y, and Mega Lucario

:troll:

PureYeti

Smash Cadet
Final fantasy character actually makes it in
Earthworm jim
Skylander

SonicMario

Smash Master
I wouldn't entirely laugh per se, but a reveal of Miis being playable I imagine would cause a stir everywhere...

And I'd just be sitting down seeing it was almost an inevitability and/or one of those that'd be just ok with it :p

GreenMunchkin

Smash Apprentice
Mii would simultaneously make me laugh a lot and make me see red from being so pissed off.
Pichu would make me laugh, in a good way. I like Pichu, I don't get all the hate.

Tingle is actually well within the realm of making it in. He has his own game, plenty of moveset potential, and is the only consistent character outside of the main 3.

Everyone would hate it. I would just laugh hysterically and look forward to beating the crap out of him. As well as maiming him and using him exclusively online.

Spears In Smash Bros.

Smash Journeyman
If Mii were revealed, I could pretend that the Smash announcer was a playable character:
"Versus: ME!"
Also, one could have quite a bit of fun if the Mii's face were customizable.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Let's see...

-Geno or Pac-Man ( a confident. maniacal laugh, not a silly laugh)
-Pichu
-Duck Hunt Dog
-Porky Minch
-Tingle
-Kraid
-Reggie
-Groose

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I would laugh if ridleys confirmed because if he is i can't to see the looks on people who diden't want him and skepticals faces like these:confused::crazy::cry::mad::urg: and i want ridley playable

And from the 2 possible real mewtwo pictures that have ben posted on the rumors board if its him confirmed for the rep of pokemon x and y and his head matches the mugshot picture i will laugh like adam savage because those pictures were real

Top Bottom