• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Are Your Top Wants For Game Features In Brawl?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
I forgot to mention, if it hadn't already, setting different stock for each individual character... for handicap purposes.

yea i think this would be a great feature to add to the handiccap feature or to replace the handicap feature in melee for brawl.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Online play, save replays, being able to send the videos to others and then have them watch the awesome movies...

BANJO AND KAZOOI! SONIC! MEGAMAN! and I hope luigi is confirmed soon...idk what I would do without miss-fires

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
1. Good online of course. I have a match to settle with Shadenexus 18 that his online clan and my online clan want to have for our epic clash.

2. Balance the characters. Of course this game won't be completely balanced because that would require everyone being the same character, but more balanced than all the previous games.

3. A good 1-P mode. The Subspace Submissary looks like it's doing a good job at that.

4. Sonic for Brawl!

volbound1700

Smash Master
1. Sonic
2. 8 Player Brawl (only 4 humans but can add 4 comps)
3. Classic and then a great Single Player mode (sounds like they are making it very good)
4. Don't make it hard to unlock characters or stages (characters where easy, but having trouble with event match 50).
5. Keep all the Characters from Melee

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
I thought of something today to add unto my list from Page 2. Seriously go read it first. =P

7) Stage Events : Off option. It would make a lot of illegal tournaments stages legal, and I'm quite sure by now Sakurai knows that his beloved Smash actually has a lot of tournaments in a lot of places. By adding this simple option, this would make Halberd Tournament legal, as well as a couple others that just so happen to have those little things about them. Examples of previous games are Arwings, Random pokemon attacks, acid, and a road.

volbound1700

Smash Master
1. Sonic
2. 8 Player Brawl (only 4 humans but can add 4 comps)
3. Classic and then a great Single Player mode (sounds like they are making it very good)
4. Don't make it hard to unlock characters or stages (characters where easy, but having trouble with event match 50).
5. Keep all the Characters from Melee
O btw I also want the classic Hyrule Castle, DK Stage, and Mario Stage from Smash Bros 64.

Melee stages: Kirby's fountain stage, Hyrule castle 2, Metroid spinning stage, Both of Ness' stages, Peach Palace top (definitely not the Mario Bros 1 from Melee though, my least favorite stage. Stupid blocks always stopped players from being KOed).

.:DRAKE:.

Smash Apprentice
1.) Online setup similar to Battle.net used by Blizzard, which uses; a simple but effective user interface, an ability to keep a user record (wins, losses, and other game statistics etc.) and incentives for winning A LOT of games (like icons for your user account). Of course, the ability to randomly match up with other players from around the globe - none of this "friend code" rubbish.

2.) Simon Belmont, Ridley and the Black Knight - in that order.

3.) More female characters, with emphasis on their skill not their bodies.

4.) An excellent, in-depth single player mode.

LinkGadra

Smash Apprentice
I thought of something today to add unto my list from Page 2. Seriously go read it first. =P

7) Stage Events : Off option. It would make a lot of illegal tournaments stages legal, and I'm quite sure by now Sakurai knows that his beloved Smash actually has a lot of tournaments in a lot of places. By adding this simple option, this would make Halberd Tournament legal, as well as a couple others that just so happen to have those little things about them. Examples of previous games are Arwings, Random pokemon attacks, acid, and a road.
We can't say that Halberd is banned until we play on it some, Corneria and Brinstar aren't banned, and how exactly would you turn off the road? BTW, which stage has random pokemon attacks?

On-Topic:

1: Good online play
2: Engaging Story Mode
3: Guilty Gear like balancing
4: 35-40 Different Characters

TenshiOni

Smash Apprentice
1. Online Play with Ladder
2. Sonic and Megaman
3. More Balance
4. Approximately 40 characters
5. Re-Plays
6. Alternate costumes that incorporate past clones with obvious exceptions

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
1: Balanced characters (I want to use Kirby well again!)
2: ONLINE PLAY!
3: Alternative costumes that aren't just recolors
4: Ability to play boss fights and Adventure mode scenes without going through the story again

susu_atari

Smash Ace
1. Alternate costumes
2. Wind Waker Link
3. All past stages included
4. Stage editor
5. 40+ Characters

Online play can go blow a goat

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
I actually don't see online as a completely vital feature because no matter what there will always be a few frames of lag. It'd still be nice though, but I'd only want it if it was extremely extensive (you can control a lot of the options for each match - mostly because I'd want to turn items off).

RiptheReaper

Smash Apprentice
1.online with ranks(no Friend Codes)
2.Black Knight,Lucario,Wolf,Skull Kid,Isaac and Cpt.Olimar
3.45+ characters
4.NO CLONES
5.More Females and Villians
6.Ganondorf with unique moves set
7.Young Link with unique moves set(like masks)
8.Improved tournament mode
9.NO PAC-MAN
10.BE A AWESOME GAME

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
i posted this way back before wifi was even annouced. much of the things i posted came to past...enough to satisfy me...goooo nintendo!!!

Top Bottom