• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are your favourite Sonic games?

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Wow! You liked Rush Adventures the most??

Speechless! lol It was an awesome game, but In my personal opinion, I don't think it surpassed the original Sonic Rush.

There are awesome choices in there... I wonder if you fuse both lists, how would the Top 10 games be...

(P.S. Sonic Rivals, not that good?)
((P.S.2. I wouldn't consider Knuckles Chaotix a spinoff.. since it basically plays the same as oldschool Sonic games, except with a new twist).
Well Sonic Rush Adventure had better level design and better boss fights in my opinion, the music isn't that good though.
You know the thing that annoyed me in Sonic Rush, were the small rooms where you had to fight enemies just to get through the next room.
I consider Knuckles the Chaotix a spin-off because its star Knuckles and the Chaotix, like Tails Adventure starred Tails.
Yes Sonic Rivals 1 was mediocre, but the 2nd one is good enough to make it on the list beside its 2d.

Kyd

Smash Journeyman
ok.... umm.... too many good ones to list.

Sonic Adventure 2 (Battle was fun because of Green Hill)
Sonic 3 & Knuckles (if seperated its no fun)
Sonic CD
Sonic Adventure
Sonic 2
Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis)
list goes on....

Sorry but i MUST add that Shadow as a character was best in his dabute, and Sonic Team made him worse from there on (I havent played the newest games such as sonic 06 and rivals, rush, etc). I didnt like Sonic Heros or Shadow the Hedgehog ONLY because I was expecting something better than Sonic Adventure 2. High hopes killed those games for me, but they were good games.

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
SOnic and Knuckles
Sonic Adventure

And Sonic 2 only because it was 2 player

I always wanted to see a more multiplayer oriented sonic......
-Never got to do it though.......

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
No I don't believe you....
Why would god kill kittens just because people masterbate?

Dark Luna

Smash Apprentice
Sonic 2. Its basically an improved version of the original, which also was great. Sonic 3/Sonic and Knuckles was good, but not as good as Sonic 2 imo.

gamer8

Smash Lord
I think this needs to be moved to light house since this has absolutely nothing to do with super smash bros brawl.

Top Bottom