• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you curently listening to?

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
The whole soundtrack to Streets of Rage 2, of course. Some small talk I had with my mythology professor about the Sega Genesis made me vaguely remember its existence. Not sure if I played the game, though. |u

Spirst

I'm a fan of a lot of different kinds of music. At the moment, I'm listening to a number of New Age pieces. Amongst my favorite is this entitled 'Water' by Medwyn Goodall.

Heroine of Winds

Smash Ace
The Raspberries-Go All the Way

Had this song stuck in my head after hearing it on my brother's copy of the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack last week. As much as I'm not interested in the movie, the soundtrack has a good selection of old songs.

deadPhoenix

Smash Apprentice
Periphery: Juggernaut Alpha/Omega. This album is so freaking amazing. For any fans of Periphery, djent, or progressive metal, give this album a listen to. Amazing stuff here.

Top Bottom