• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are the best kill options for Wario?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokÉmblem

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wolfvdc
3DS FC
4553-9960-0926
Obviously Waft is good but you don't always have that. Side smash is decent, back air is good and up air and f-throw can kill at the edge but I find it hard to ko. People get to 200% sometimes and it's frustrating as a wario main to get a kill.

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
Don't worry about charging the waft all the way, it kills half-charge easy. Down aerial is a good kill move off stage, if you can get them with the right hitbox.

grey9ohs

Smash Rookie
Obviously Waft is good but you don't always have that. Side smash is decent, back air is good and up air and f-throw can kill at the edge but I find it hard to ko. People get to 200% sometimes and it's frustrating as a wario main to get a kill.[/quote

Surprisingly Wario has some pretty safe kill moves despite his slow side smash and predictable up smash. His forward tilt is a quicker version of his forward smash that kills easily at percents higher than 130%. With enough rage, his forward throw kills as early as 110%. Something to remember with waft is that half charge also kills decently early, and either charge of waft should only be used when your opponent leaves him/herself vulnerable or when they are trying to recover. Down air is lethal at high percents, especially off stage. As for other options, landing an up smash, up air, or back air is all about making a good read on rolls or air dodges. Also back air can be a gimping tool. Hope this helps

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
F-tilt, D-smash, and f-throw near the edge are good KO moves.

Routa

Smash Lord
I have got most of my KOs with Dair and Bike (kek).

KO moves (other than Smashes):
Uair
Bair
Dair
F-tilt
U-special (high % + rage)
S-special (high %)
D-special (low %)
F-throw
B-throw (high %)

Twewy

Smash Lord
If you are close to the blast zone, you can kill with Up+B even at mid percents. I have a (blurry) video of me doing in a Pittoo at around 70%-80%:

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Covered. Please use the Q&A thread next time for questions like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom