• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some youtubers you find underrated?

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
What are some youtubers you find underrated and would recommend to other people? It doesn't have to be hyper-obscure, just a youtuber that you like, aren't very well known, and think some people should check them out.

I have a few: first one is Tactical Bacon Productions. He makes videos about general videogames and I think he has really good analysis on game series, why they work and how fanbases see them. He normally talks about Sony games and I agree with him on quite a bit of things.

Next one is Jonii. They make mostly retrospectives on old games and have a really unique style and are very funny. If you like some older games from companies like nintendo are sega, I'd reccomend checking out this channel.

Finally, Tony4You. He does videos on the lore of Shin Megami Tensei and the origins of demons of the series. If you are interested in mythology, I definitely reccomend checking it out and you don't even need to be a fan of SMT to enjoy it.

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
I’ll recommend Bizabizow. She doesn’t have too many videos right now, but she’s done some pretty fun things so far. My favorite series she has focuses on pointing out Easter eggs and references hidden in video game music tracks. So far she’s done two of those: one for Sonic and one for Mario Kart.

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
JoeGoesOver. He does a series called "Ranking the Villains" where each episode he reviews two Scooby-Doo episodes in release order(As of writing, he's currently on The Scooby-Doo Show Season 2) to see if the villain of that episode's plan would really be successful using real-life knowledge.

Top Bottom