• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some of your favourite ZSS combos?

noradseven

Smash Lord
On heavier chars I love Dash attack-jabx1-dtilt-Uair-fastfall-UPB-Dsmashx2 if you've landed while they hit the ground, and then do of your choice. Sounds like a lot, but oddly enough I've pulled it off a number of times. Namely on DK's and D3's
I mean I have pulled off 2-3 cake combos in a row against good players, I have no idea how that happened, lack of match exp I guess.

FadedImage

Smash Journeyman
Do any of the guys who were using nair before everyone else have any good setups for the attack? I was thinking maybe bair over their head to nair when you reach the other side but it seems really risky.
you can't b-air and n-air in a single shorthop

try u-air -> retreating n-air, it comes out like a frame before you land, pretty smecksy.

chubb-o-wub

Smash Journeyman
Utilt > UpB > Utilt > UpB > Utilt > Uair
Pulled that off on Falco, Fox, and sometimes Wolf starting around 50%

ohaiduhg

Smash Lord
I mean I have pulled off 2-3 cake combos in a row against good players, I have no idea how that happened, other than they are very slow learners.
fixed

lol they aren't good players.

Utilt > UpB > Utilt > UpB > Utilt > Uair
Pulled that off on Falco, Fox, and sometimes Wolf starting around 50%
I'd like to see that one done. There look to be 3 places you can easily DI/dodge out of that.

chubb-o-wub

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to see that one done. There look to be 3 places you can easily DI/dodge out of that.
I did it to one person in a tourney and some more in friendlies that didn't know much about DI. But they knew how to tech. So it's sorta like a tech chase.

Top Bottom