• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some jiggz combo stuff, general combo knowledge?

ADHD

Smash Hero
Okay, I'm COMPLETELY new to jiggz, and I'm trying to learn her because she's just so sexy.

I liked her playstyle in brawl, even though she sucks. The WoP is sex, and I can't imagine how good is in melee without multi-airdodging. Any help?

PD4FR

Smash Ace
I'm not sure what you mean Grunt, but to ChromePirate:

Try using this combo-Up throw to DownB. People will hate you for it, but it usually kills, at least in Final Destination. Trust me, she is a lot better in Melee.:) Oh, and try using Bair the most when you attack in the air.:)

ice-

Smash Journeyman
He means that 1 thread down is filled with the most spectacular combos you could ever want, not to mention the glory that is Mango.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
This may be a bit late, but after playing Jigglypuff for a while, the advice in MaNg0's thread started becoming incredibly useful for me. If you are just beginning, you probably want to go with videos of random matches and RPK's guide

Top Bottom